PDA

View Full Version : Point order

Roux
02-25-2003, 04:50 AM
Hi all. This is my first post in the Lscript forum. I hadn't really touched it before but since I've been doing heaps of programming of various types at work, I thought I would finally try Lscript.
I am currently using 2.2.2 with LW 6.5b.

My question is : after creating points at certain locations to add to some existing points, the internal points variable keeps the points in the order of creation. Is there a way to reorder those points for selection so that I can create a poly or closed curve using the point selection. If they aren't in the correct order the shape is messed up obviously.

Apart from that my script works fine and I'll post it when its done.

CHEERS!

faulknermano
02-26-2003, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Roux
My question is : after creating points at certain locations to add to some existing points, the internal points variable keeps the points in the order of creation. Is there a way to reorder those points for selection so that I can create a poly or closed curve using the point selection. If they aren't in the correct order the shape is messed up obviously.

i think you need to use selmode(USER). this is usually invoked at the beginning of the script.

by default, all lscript are in selmode(GLOBAL) (with or without callling it).