PDA

View Full Version : Bug that drops out background?

darmstro
01-27-2009, 01:30 PM
I have a file that I set up with a gradient backdrop. It suddenly just quit using the gradient and now renders with a black background. the "Gradient Backdrop" box is still checked in the Effects panel and I did not inadvertently hit the "use mask" button in the Render Globals box. Anyone heard of problems with this? I've checked everything I can think of. I've even gone back and compared all the settings boxes with older versions of the file that still use the correct gradient backdrop. No dice.

aidenvfx
02-07-2009, 09:29 PM
I am having the same problem. Not using a gradient backdrop just a floor with a camera from above so the floor is the background. It was rendering fine and all of a sudden it just will render the object with a black background

Not sure if this is a sure fix but I found that if I resized the background inside of layout then the background would not render. However as long as I imported the background object in at the correct size into layout it rendered fine. I still have more testing to do before I will say that solves the problem but so far it is working.