PDA

View Full Version : XStreamPLE

ramccombe
01-23-2009, 04:28 PM
Hi gang I just downloaded the new XStream7ple version and got the plugins installed and menu configured but when I try to open anything within LightWave, LightWave reports "can't find Vue folder. I didn't use their default install locations but the instructions said you could define the locations on install. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanx, Richard:help::twak:

SP00
01-25-2009, 07:52 AM
I install this on the mac and getting the same problem, but I used the default locations. I get the Can't find the application folder msg.

zapper1998
01-25-2009, 08:55 AM
you will have manually add the vue plugins, they are probably in the vue root folders..

ramccombe
01-25-2009, 09:49 AM
you will have manually add the vue plugins, they are probably in the vue root folders..

I probably should have mentioned I had no problems with the plugin and menu configuration, that's fine the problem is when you try to use the menu LightWave reports can't find Vue folder. Actually I got a report from the Vue site forum that there is a problem. But thanx for the help. I guess I will wait to see if a patch is made to fix it. :)

SP00
01-25-2009, 05:52 PM
Wow, things like this has been happening for awhile. They need to do some proper beta testing, especially on such basic stuff before release.

If you can, keep us up to date on this. thx

ramccombe
01-25-2009, 06:03 PM
Wow, things like this has been happening for awhile. They need to do some proper beta testing, especially on such basic stuff before release.

If you can, keep us up to date on this. thx

I will keep you posted. I just got another reply from the E-on forum stating there is a fix on the way, we'll just have to wait and see.

tommymamn
01-25-2009, 07:44 PM
"There is a fix on the way..."

Same ol' story from e-on.... I learned my lesson long ago.