PDA

View Full Version : LightWave 9.6 Radiosity Guide

Exception
01-23-2009, 09:59 AM
Yay! LightWave 9.6 is reality, and again we've received so many new goodies that it was necessary to update the Radiosity Guide, so I took the chance to revise most portions of it...

The new guide has most sections changed, text has been shortened in most areas to be more concise and hopefully reduce my verbosity (sorry). New sections are added, and most expanded. A new test scene has been added, a small freebie.

Hopefully it'll provide many of you with a bit more insight into the new developments, which are substantial. To those familiar with the guide, it retains the easy-to-look-up primary section of setting glossary, and the more in depth sections further on. It now features some summaries before long stories to help you navigate.

Work will continue and I'm planning on doing some small tutorials and so on. For those that donated in the past, I extend a very big thank you. For everyone else, thanks for your interest and if you find the guide to be particularly helpful, consider donating me some cheese.

http://www.except.nl/lightwave/RadiosityGuide96/

Cheers and happy 'wavin ;D

http://www.except.nl/lightwave/RadiosityGuide95/MuseumSnip.jpg

biliousfrog
01-23-2009, 10:14 AM
You should really be commissioned by NewTek to write these guides and have them included in the docs.

Thanks so much, you've really made such a huge contribution to the community with these guides. It's really appreciated.

colkai
01-23-2009, 10:30 AM
You should really be commissioned by NewTek to write these guides and have them included in the docs.
Amen Brother!

caesar
01-23-2009, 11:05 AM
Thanks dude!

-EsHrA-
01-23-2009, 11:28 AM
dank! :)

mlon

jthompson3d
01-23-2009, 01:19 PM
Once again you have done another great job. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you so much for your contributions.

evolross
01-23-2009, 03:25 PM

Thanks so much, you've really made such a huge contribution to the community with these guides. It's really appreciated.
Ditto. Thank you.

IMI
01-23-2009, 07:21 PM

Yeah, that about sums it up for me, too.
Thank you very much, your radiosity guides are an invaluable resource. :)

A Mejias
01-23-2009, 07:22 PM
As always, AWESOME!

Thank you!!!

Oedo 808
01-23-2009, 08:53 PM
Thanks, Exception. :thumbsup:

I know this is going to be a big help.