PDA

View Full Version : timeline markers?

lord
08-12-2003, 03:11 AM
It's really a little thing I guess, but the more I'm animating this character I've got here the more I wish I had some way a adding markers to the time line and graph editor. Not worth it though if I couldn't quickly adjust them (delete, add, move, rename.) and you'd need to see them in both the Layout time line and the graph editor.

Just a little thing that might or might not improve at least my animation workflow.:)

faulknermano
08-17-2003, 08:32 AM
say, that's an idea. i had this script once that 'marked' a certain frame with a string so that you had a literal word describing a frame. of course, it didnt sport being able to be shifted along a the time index (and the script listed the stuff downwards, not along the timeline at all).

just curious though: markers with tooltips, you think? it would be great not just to have markers but be able to assign strings to them and have them appear as tooltips when the mouse hovers above.

lord
08-17-2003, 09:52 AM
Yes that's the one, with roll over tooltips.
Being able to move them about easily and edit them on the fly, would give them that much more functionality.