PDA

View Full Version : Download W. Bush model for free !

toonafish
01-20-2009, 05:08 AM
To celebrate the inauguration of Barack Obama, Toonafish is making the old US president available for download for free !

Not only can you download an Obj or Lwo model, UV's and textures included. But also a fully rigged and textured XSI model you can start animating with right away.

You can find all the files here: http://www.toonafish.nl

Have fun animating !

http://www.toonafish.nl/images/Bush_Free_image.png

StOuen
01-20-2009, 05:18 AM
Thank you very much. I have admired your work for a long time so is great to get my hands on one of your models at last.

There is so much material to choose from for George W. I think I will animate him saying: ""I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." Which is one of his many great sayings.

Matt
01-20-2009, 05:32 AM
There's an old saying in Tennessee, I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee, that says, fool me once, shame on, shame on you. Fool me, you can't get fooled again.

Thanks for the download, very generous!

walfridson
01-20-2009, 05:44 AM
Now what plugin to use, crackit or better bloom... hmmm ;)

colkai
01-20-2009, 05:45 AM
Ahh Bush-isms, a source of great comedy lost :p

cresshead
01-20-2009, 06:29 AM
dude!

thanks..will have some fun looking into this model!

Matt
01-20-2009, 06:30 AM
Ahh Bush-isms, a source of great comedy lost :p

I cringed every time he took the mic!

Often wondered though, what would it be like if Tony Blair was coming to power at the same time as Barack? Would have been a much more productive partnership I think!

I am genuinely excited for our US cousins, you guys have a good man coming in, wish we could say the same about our Prime Minister, he seems to think the best way out of the financial crisis is to spend even more of OUR money.

Suddenly David Cameron looks like a viable option! :D

colkai
01-20-2009, 06:38 AM
Oh don't even get me started! :p
Banks lose our money, so Gov't use our money to bail them out, fails, so do the same again. To pay the debt back, they'll then tax us more to take our money to pay off their bad handling of our money. Makes perfect sense. :p ;)

StereoMike
01-20-2009, 06:41 AM
he seems to think the best way out of the financial crisis is to spend even more of OUR money.

That's the only thing you can do (that can help to some degree). If everyone (incl gov) starts saving his money under his bed, things will become worse much quicker.

mike

btw, thank you for the model, will have a close look and make some fun :)

cresshead
01-20-2009, 06:45 AM
thing is i'd like the option of spending MY own money rather than some nanny state spend it for me for the next 10years worth of cash...esp if 'they' can't afford it!

i actualy like ole g w bush...good model..thank 'god' you didn't HAVE TO model blundering brown and his headless chickens [cabinet]

StOuen
01-20-2009, 06:46 AM
Groan...

http://www.politic.co.uk/

3DGFXStudios
01-20-2009, 06:51 AM
Amazing! Thnx!

Matt
01-20-2009, 07:25 AM
Groan...

http://www.politic.co.uk/

ROTFL! Nice one! And point taken!

warmiak
01-20-2009, 09:54 AM
I cringed every time he took the mic!

Often wondered though, what would it be like if Tony Blair was coming to power at the same time as Barack? Would have been a much more productive partnership I think!

I am genuinely excited for our US cousins, you guys have a good man coming in, wish we could say the same about our Prime Minister, he seems to think the best way out of the financial crisis is to spend even more of OUR money.

Suddenly David Cameron looks like a viable option! :D

How do you know he is good ? You know nothing about him ... hell nobody knows anything about this guy because up to this point he hasn't done a thing in his life.

Sure he is eloquent and presentable but beyod that he is a complete mystery.

AbnRanger
01-20-2009, 10:23 AM
...I am genuinely excited for our US cousins, you guys have a good man coming in, wish we could say the same about our Prime Minister, he seems to think the best way out of the financial crisis is to spend even more of OUR money.That's California's stat motto :D

AbnRanger
01-20-2009, 10:50 AM
One of his stimulus plans is to SPEND $$$ on upgrading Federal Buildings and such. Why not knock out 2 birds with one stone by making the the Big 3 auto maker bailout/loans to sustain them for a spell and subsidize strictly the refitting of the manufacturing infrastructure to help them expedite the industry to shift Green-Electric powered vehicles.

In the process of doing that, not only do you do the auto industry a favor, but you put this country on the fast track to getting off this foreign oil addiction and insuring that we don't have economic crisis' like this spurred by greedy oil investors. If we subsidized farmers, surely we can subsidize the the rebuild of the auto manufacturing infrastructure.
Think of all the jobs that would create in the industrial engineering, construction, and steel industries as well as revitalizing the auto industry across the board. Other countries would follow suit.

Screw federal buildings, Obama. In the process of "Bailing out" the automakers (vital part of our economy) ...helping them through these troubled times, why not seize the opportunity to put this country on the fast track to energy indepedence. Your political constituents want Green....what better way to give it to them?

Mr Big
01-21-2009, 11:03 PM
Thank you for the download, very generous. Can you do one of Chris Cox the old SEC chair? That should get you on CNBC.

Here's a link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7QsQ4VVCNI

cagey5
01-22-2009, 02:41 AM
Thanks for the download :thumbsup:

hrgiger
01-22-2009, 03:45 AM
Thank God that Gynecologists can now practice their love with women everywhere and man and fish can co-exist in peace.

scratch33
01-22-2009, 04:24 AM
Thank's for the model.

A little animation contest with this character can be very funny...

:hey:

archijam
01-22-2009, 04:27 AM
Great work. Love your dutch personalities too.

I am tempted to CNC mill him in the basement here ... ;) perhaps put his head on my trophy wall?

IMI
01-23-2009, 03:59 AM
You know I was just thinking the other day I wish I was good enough at character modeling to make some famous people models, and I thought I could *really* use and abuse some presidents.
So, thank you! :)

lwanmtr
01-24-2009, 01:36 AM
Neat work

rakker16mm
01-24-2009, 02:08 PM
Thank you. Now I just need a model of the George W. Bush memorial sewage treatment plant in San Francisco and I am good to go :D