PDA

View Full Version : Render faults between sections with Fibre FX

pinky007
01-17-2009, 01:13 PM
Hello,
Iíve just upgraded to LW 9.5 (beta version) and Iíve been playing around with the Fibre FX plugin and Iíve come across an annoying little feature / error.
http://www.badbumble.com/resources/Lucky7_Monster+_WallPaper_1600x1200.jpg
When rendering large resolution images, that need to be rendered in sections by LW, Iíve just noticed that where the sections meet, it leaves a slight join line (first one going across the bottom of the chin and the bottom one just above the groin area (this one is a lot harder to see)).
This isnít a huge problem to me to be honest as the model main use is for rendered sprites for a casual game at 800*600 so LW will render it in one section and eliminate this error, but I would like to know how to solve this or if thereís a work around for this fault as I would like to start knocking out some publicity renders for the game at a later date.
A part from that, Iím really enjoying playing with LW again after been away it for so long (just upgraded from V7) and the new version is a huge improvement from what Iíve seen so far and the customer service at NewTek are excellent. Iíve never been so happy to spend money =)

If any one can give me some advice on this, it would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike Moore.
www.badbumble.com (http://www.badbumble.com)

RudySchneider
01-17-2009, 03:29 PM
pinky007 ---
Part of the aproval process for being allowed to use the beta version was that you read and agree to the Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA). You should probably re-read the NDA, because it states that any beta-related inquiries and/or disclosures are supposed to take place on the beta forums, not in the general forums.

pinky007
01-17-2009, 04:02 PM
Sorry. I did have a quick look to see if I could see a beta forum, but all I could find was the beta forum for Rendition, so this seemed like the nearest forum.

Bookman
01-18-2009, 10:34 AM
you have to PM someone to turn the beta forums on for you, that's what I had to do (I waited for months to them to turn them on for me, but it didn't happen untill I Talked to one of the people I know who workes for NT).