PDA

View Full Version : DDR icon?

cwiltz
01-09-2009, 05:11 PM
On occasion we have a red triangle with an exclamation mark inside of it that appears to the right of a clip that is loaded in the DDR. I can not find what this means in the manual or searching these forums. Any help would be appreciated as i can't believe it is a good icon! It will appear on our edits of replays which leads me to believe it has something to do with in/out points but dragging things out doesn't seem to fix it.

ted
01-09-2009, 05:26 PM
In VT-SE, and likely TC it means the clip can't be found. I can't confirm TC because I'm not at the studio. Either the clip has been deleted or maybe corrupt?

The other likley suspect is that you dragged the clip past the in/out point. It would help to see a screen grab of your DDR, but I doubt you'll need to go through the trouble.
Best of luck.

SBowie
01-10-2009, 11:33 AM
The other likley suspect is that you dragged the clip past the in/out point.That sounds like the culprit to me. It may not be in the VT manual dealing with the DDR, but it should be in the SE portion. In the standalone SE manual, it's at Section 3.9.6 (Set In and Out) - do a search for the word 'bang' (which is what those 'exclamatory triangle' icons are called).