PDA

View Full Version : Do I have to click this stupid button for another 10 years?

bradl
08-11-2003, 12:38 PM
Why do you have to click Abort or hit ESC everytime you do an F9? F9 is a single frame by nature, why do I have to remind LW of this over and over and over and over and over and over and over... man am I sick of doing that.

I haven't tried but maybe an LScript that replaces F9 with a built in ESC at the end... anyone done this?

Thanks

cagey5
08-11-2003, 01:36 PM
Must admit it drives me mad too.

bradl
08-11-2003, 02:02 PM
I have run into this before: how in the world do you put a "Return" "Enter" or "ESC" into an LScript? aaaarrrrggggg

I have a couple of macro type LScripts I have created and want to create that need this... anybody?

08-11-2003, 02:13 PM
I think you have to click it to tell LW that you've read the record of how long it took to render the frame.
Although there must be another way to usefully record that,
A little 'last render info' box somewhere perhaps ?

hunter
08-12-2003, 11:01 AM
wouldn't it be cool if in the render window when you use the layer drop down it gave you the time it took to render? Also after I load a scene from Eki's scenes plugin I don't have to hit escape ore enter the dialogue just flashes and is gone.

prospector
08-12-2003, 02:25 PM
suppose they could put that info on the info bar across bottom of screen. would be a good place.

bradl
08-12-2003, 06:16 PM
autoconfirm(1)

bradl
08-12-2003, 09:06 PM
OK, I almost have it. I can dismiss the Render Status Dialog automatically, but I can't reset the dismiss behavior for other dialogs. Here is the script:

generic
{
Refresh();
AutoConfirm(1);
RenderFrame();
\\AutoConfirm(0);
}

If I uncomment the AutoConfirm(0) it won't work, but I need to set AutoConfirm back off or it will keep this behavior on other dialogs. Is there a way to wait for the Render Status Window to drop then run AutoConfirm(0)? Or maybe call a AutoConfirm reset LS (another lscript file) from the first one. I tried a bunch of things based on some other scripts but no luck, yet.