PDA

View Full Version : Space Navigator for LW ?

blueshift
01-09-2009, 07:05 AM
I just purchased the Space Navigator 3D mouse from NewEgg. I got it up and running within Daz Studio and although I'm just getting the feel for it now it looks like this could be great. I see there is also support for 3DSMax, Maya, XSI, Poser, Photoshop and many other apps but I haven't been able to find a plugin for LW Please tell me that one already exists or that there is one in the works by someone. I believe "3dconnexion" supports open developement for plugins for the device. Anyone ?

AdamAvenali
01-09-2009, 07:24 AM
do a search of the forums for 3dconnexion. there are a lot of threads about it :thumbsup:

kolby
01-09-2009, 10:20 AM
I just purchased the Space Navigator 3D mouse from NewEgg. I got it up and running within Daz Studio and although I'm just getting the feel for it now it looks like this could be great. I see there is also support for 3DSMax, Maya, XSI, Poser, Photoshop and many other apps but I haven't been able to find a plugin for LW Please tell me that one already exists or that there is one in the works by someone. I believe "3dconnexion" supports open developement for plugins for the device. Anyone ?

No, fully working plugin doesn`t exist. You can try SpaceBall driver. http://www.tmproductions.com/FrameSets/FS-Products.html
It works, but only in layout and sometime cause crash.