PDA

View Full Version : male and female diffrences

skywalker113
01-08-2009, 04:35 PM
If a guy grows his hair long, you know its a guy. If a girl shaves her head, you still know its a girl. I cant quit point out yet how we just know.

Are there any general facial diffrences between them?

Stooch
01-08-2009, 05:53 PM
one is squared and another one is softer and rounder. there is more prominent bone structure on one and not the other. if ther are obvious bone structures on both, one will be more delicate looking while another will be more heavy set.

of corse the only 100% certain way to eliminate any possible hormonal anomalies is to check the package.

adamredwoods
01-08-2009, 06:00 PM
In a non-real world, yes. In real world, not as much.

Women: smaller neck, chin, jaw. Lack of "Adam's apple". Less apparent edges of bones, muscles. fuller lips.

Men: thinner lips. harder edges. defined chin. bigger ears. stronger eyebrow "ledge".

Andrew Loomis has a bit to say about this topic, an excellent read:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/240339/Andrew-Loomis-Drawing-Heads

RudySchneider
01-08-2009, 07:35 PM
Women: hips broader than shoulders

cresshead
01-08-2009, 11:52 PM
also you can tell a woman from a man at a great distance without being able to see their face or body shape features just by 'how they walk'...try it when your out n about in town with people upto 300feet away...

wp_capozzi
01-09-2009, 12:46 AM
No one has mentioned "boobs" yet?

Nangleator
01-09-2009, 08:00 AM
Between men and women? There is a vas deferens!

BlueApple
01-09-2009, 08:06 AM
Between men and women? There is a vas deferens!

Thank you for repeating my favorite joke from 5th grade Health. My teacher thought that one was hilarious.

akademus
01-09-2009, 03:24 PM
He asked for facial differences, but I guess boobs come first :)

Women have narrower nose bridge than men, that is one of the most important things than distinguish them. Also female eyeballs are not that deep in the skull as male one are. That is due the fact men were hunters and their eyes sunk more deeply so they don't loose an eye when they fall or someone whack them.

cresshead
01-09-2009, 03:27 PM
He asked for facial differences, but I guess boobs come first :)

Women have narrower nose bridge than men, that is one of the most important things than distinguish them. Also female eyeballs are not that deep in the skull as male one are. That is due the fact men were hunters and their eyes sunk more deeply so they don't loose an eye when they fall or someone whack them.

yeah women didn't need deep set eye's for cooking and cleaning the cave and nitting club warmers!:devil::D

shrox
01-09-2009, 03:34 PM
As for transsexuals, XX is the fairer sex, XY is still a guy...

cresshead
01-09-2009, 03:36 PM
as for transsexuals, xx is the fairer sex, xy is still a guy...

lol! :d

akademus
01-10-2009, 02:23 AM
hehe. Now, we don't to offend our female 3D artists. Like... both of them!
(It HAS to do something with the placement of the eyeballs, it just has :D )

Desmond Morris wrote plenty of books on this subject. And there were some documentaries from him as well.