PDA

View Full Version : control pad

battery555
08-10-2003, 09:28 AM
Emmm... I never post any of my work bcos i never felt good enough. well again i think the people in this forum are basically sincere and helpful, on that thought i'like to give a shot.

C& C are welcome!

Abe
08-10-2003, 12:49 PM
I really like it ,the colour is good and the close grain of the table top is a wise choice.The only thing I dont like is the spot being so tight on the top of the image,the left upper top of the paddle.But other wise well done

richpr
08-10-2003, 01:14 PM
Very nice work! The text may be a bit difficult to read, but that may also be irrelevant on a bigger image... The turbo play text could use a bit more...

pblacklock
08-10-2003, 01:26 PM
i agree with richpr, the font is a great choice but the letter spacing is a bit too close together.

is this for a website interface menu?

either way looks great.

later,
Paul

battery555
08-11-2003, 09:16 AM
Guys, thanks for the comments.

__________________________________________________ __________
The only thing I dont like is the spot being so tight on the top of the image,the left upper top of the paddle
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I agreeded with you Abe that the spot light is a bit tight. but that is what my client want it to be.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Very nice work! The text may be a bit difficult to read, but that may also be irrelevant on a bigger image... The turbo play text could use a bit more...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Really I condensed the fonts to the max inorder to place underneath those buttons. I tried to spread out & lighten it but seems a bit weak and went beyond the space.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pblacklock i agree with richpr, the font is a great choice but the letter spacing is a bit too close together.

is this for a website interface menu?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No pblacklock, this is not any website interface or menu design. I created it for magazine cover.