PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Miracle Needed

landryd
12-24-2008, 06:01 AM
Can anyone help me get in touch with an employee that can ship a repaired Tricaster to Atlanta today or Friday? I had to ship our Tricaster back to San Antonio for service Monday. Technical support was pretty confident they could turn the machine around in one day. I asked that they contact me on my cell phone when it was ready to ship. When I was getting the RMA# I did not give a return address because of the holiday and I am traveling to Atlanta on the 25th with LSU to the bowl game. My intention was to ship it directly to the hotel when it was repaired. Technical support did have the machine ready to ship and did call my office and left a message that they needed an address or it wouldn't ship until Monday. It was 3 o'clock at the time and they were leaving at four. Of course I didn't check my office voice mail until after four. I do take responsibility for dropping the ball on this one and not checking in with technical support or my office voicemail earlier in the day. We have a live radio show to simulcast Monday and were planning to edit features all week long to post on LSUsports.net

Hilton Atlanta
David Landry - Guest
255 Courtland Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
404-659-2000

ted
12-24-2008, 02:28 PM
That bites. Always around the "nobody is home" holidays.
If you were in California I'd try and help out.
Best of luck!

landryd
12-25-2008, 09:56 PM
Our salesman went above and beyond and called his contacts at NewTek on Christmas Eve. He then went above and beyond and found a Tricaster in Atlanta that we will pick up tomorrow morning. I guess I got my miracle.

ted
12-26-2008, 12:37 PM
Great to hear. Best of luck on the gig!