PDA

View Full Version : What's the deal with selection/filter sets not saving with the scene?

Carm3D
12-21-2008, 04:06 PM
That little gadget next to the Current Item selector that looks like an open door. The Filter set feature works great. But any changes you make do not get saved with the scene! You reload the scene and POOF! Everything is gone. This problem has been around since the gadget was added! Sorry.. I'm venting, but I could really use it right now but I don't want to re-create all of my sets for every animating session. :(

Stunt Pixels
12-21-2008, 04:33 PM
That little gadget next to the Current Item selector that looks like an open door. The Filter set feature works great. But any changes you make do not get saved with the scene! You reload the scene and POOF! Everything is gone.

That's annoyed me heaps of times too. But am I dreaming, or is this fixed now (it may be my lack of sleep)? Quick test scene attached...

Carm3D
12-21-2008, 04:41 PM
What the heck?? It worked in your file but when I tried it.. Didn't work. Is it because I was doing it with bones?

Stunt Pixels
12-21-2008, 04:58 PM
Ahh, oops, what version are you using?

Carm3D
12-21-2008, 05:58 PM
Uh... I.. I'm not allowed to say. :)

Stunt Pixels
12-22-2008, 02:09 AM
OK same page - I won't post any more scene files though. It seems to work here with bones too now. But again, these are just on trivial test scenes. To iron it out more, it's probably safest to post in the Beta forum.