PDA

View Full Version : Effects Made With Aura Wipe Builder

bob anderson
12-17-2008, 06:24 PM
Hi all.
This may seem like an Aura question, but it's really a VT Question. I am running VT[5.2] and have created several wipes using Aura Wipe Builder. The effects work great, and I've figured out how to make the roll-over animations and effect icons. Here's the problem:

I have one effect, a simple push with an animated overlay, and every time I load the effect into the switcher, the icon image is overwritten with an image from 1/2 way through the effect. I have checked the image, and there's nothing unusual about it. a 60X80 jpeg, created in the same version as all the other icon from the other effects I made. In fact I made 2 others today, and they work fine.

My first thought was that something is cached somewhere and I need to delete a file, but I can't find any file to delete. I know the spellings and file extensions are all correct. Before the DVE is loaded into the switcher, the Icon in the file requester is the one i want, but as soon as it's loaded, the image changes into the effect pulled 1/2 way through.

I will try re-posting this in the aura forum, but noone's been in there for months!

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Bob Anderson

billmi
12-17-2008, 10:12 PM
Bob,
I've had this problem repeatedly since upgrading to VT 5.2 - haven't narrowed down yet why it's happening now and didn't in 5, or why it doesn't happen to DVEs I'd previously created.

bob anderson
12-18-2008, 11:24 AM
The oddest thing is... I made 4 effects today.. 3 work perfect, one doesn't.. all on VT 5.2.

I'll try Tech Support, and if they have anything to offer.

Bob Anderson