PDA

View Full Version : Open Beta Key for the second seat

Thomas M.
12-14-2008, 07:09 AM
I'm not sure if I do anything wrong. I'm already a Open Beta member. Several month ago I bought a second seat, but unfortunately the key from my first LW version doesn't work (of course, different dongle ID). What do I need to go to make my second version Open Beta ready. I tried the "register open beta" with the serial number of my second version. A new page opens, the serial on top is greyed out, I need to fill out reseller and purchasing date and the chip, etc. When I press register the page loads something, but then stays as it's been before. No "You successfully bla, bla, bla...". Is this correct and I just need to wait a few days or what's going on?

Any ideas?

Cheers and thanks
Thomas

hrgiger
12-14-2008, 09:05 AM
You need to contact customer support. I had the same thing happen when I upgraded my older license after selling my first one. You need to get a new key for that software. Make sure you explain it fully, it took me several emails to get through to them what I wanted. (I was told later the employee I was emailing was new)

JamesCurtis
12-15-2008, 06:06 PM
You might consider a call to NT if its possible. I recently swapped my old Parallel dongle for the newer USB duo and now I need to get the Beta License ID codes changed to work with it.