Techniques - 2 disc set / Adobe PhotoShop CS3 plus CS2 video training course
"CD-ROM" / Light weight professional tripod with Lanc controller / 2 multi
colored Gel Packs / 42" 5 in 1 light reflector / 2 still shot photography
lights / 10 x 12 black cloth backdrop / 2 ProMaster 4700 professional
tripods for parts with carrying case / Davis & Sanford Provista V12 Heavy
Duty Professional tripods with case / 2 Black Dual light Halogen Kits with
light diffusers / 12 x 24' Green Screen / Metal adjustable frame for green
screen / 14 clamps to secure green screen to frame / 1 - 50' drop cord
(black) / Professional grade surge protector / 4 - Sony Mini DV 60 min.
tapes "new" / 1 Panasonic Professional 80 min Mini-DV tape / Heavy Duty
Steadycam built for the JVC GZ-HD7 / Large carrying case for the green
screen with many compartments / 93 blank DVD-R's in case pre-printed but can
be re-printed with your information.

This has to be sold as a package deal I am asking $4500.00 or best offer.

NOTE: Most of the software is installed on the computer and I do not have the original copies anymore. But they are full registered versions. All this stuff has only been used a couple of times no scratches on any of the cameras. So please take your time and go through each item. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

meathead
12-06-2008, 09:34 AM
Wow bro, that's a lot of good stuff (especially for the price)...I hate to ask why you are selling it all?!?!?

I have a feeling you are selling a lot more than this stuff.

Dragonkwon
12-06-2008, 10:14 AM
Wow bro, that's a lot of good stuff (especially for the price)...I hate to ask why you are selling it all?!?!?

I have a feeling you are selling a lot more than this stuff.

Well some days are diamonds and other days are coal. Today happens to be one of the coal days if you know what I mean. Trust me no one loves this stuff more than I do but family does come first so that's why I'm selling everything.

SuperNova32
12-08-2008, 04:54 PM
wow m8, if i hadn't just bought my laptop, i would have jumped on that in a heart beat :( oh well, hope it sells soon though

biliousfrog
12-09-2008, 02:17 AM
wow...I've gotta say, it all sounds a bit too good to be true to be honest, especially the pre-installed software that doesn't come with original copies, that is....well...fishy.

Sorry if it's genuine but I don't know anyone that loses all hard copies to every piece of software that they own, especially when the serial is usually printed on the box and the total cost of it all is over $10,000...that's a big investment to just throw the discs away.

flatpyramid
12-09-2008, 09:51 AM
Damn! I knew I should check the boards more often. Its such a sweet deal with all those stuff for only $4,500??? @[email protected]

cresshead
12-09-2008, 09:56 AM
wow...I've gotta say, it all sounds a bit too good to be true to be honest, especially the pre-installed software that doesn't come with original copies, that is....well...fishy.

Sorry if it's genuine but I don't know anyone that loses all hard copies to every piece of software that they own, especially when the serial is usually printed on the box and the total cost of it all is over $10,000...that's a big investment to just throw the discs away.

and of course you can't sell second hand Autodesk products> re autodesk 3dsmax 2009 if you read their EULA.

Dragonkwon
12-09-2008, 09:24 PM
I'm sorry to tell you guys but it's the real deal. It's now listed on ebay under video equipment. As far as the software goes I do have some of the original copies. I sold the other copies to friends and ebay to get a little extra money. I thought since I already have it on my computer I didn't need the originals anymore so I made some cash. Like I said before it's fully functional in every way. I really don't think $4500.00 is a bad price if you know what your looking at.

Dragonkwon
12-09-2008, 09:25 PM
and of course you can't sell second hand Autodesk products> re autodesk 3dsmax 2009 if you read their EULA.
That's why I'm selling the computer that it is installed on.

cresshead
12-09-2008, 09:37 PM
That's why I'm selling the computer that it is installed on.

read the EULA, you have no right to do so...your licence is to enable YOU to use 3dsmax...you can't sell YOUR licence installed on a pc...it's not yours to sell chap!...to do so you need to give the person YOUR name and your passport and you need to cease to exist!

if you are a company you need to sell your whole company to to that person to enable a transfer...and you need to contact autodesk and ask them.

really come on...you know it's pushing it beyond what your able to do legally.
other software..maybe..but autodesk...we all know better, that's why many people have a bad word or two for them!

eula>> end user licence agreement btw...you know the splash screen that comes up as you install it.

biliousfrog
12-10-2008, 04:02 AM
if you've installed the software and then sold the discs you've essentially pirate'd it. There is quite a nice reward system for shopping software pirates to the BSA, 20% of the software's retail price I believe, so I suggest you contact the people you sold the software to before they take you to the cleaners.

Adobe software can only be installed on two computers owned by the same person, one for professional use and the other for personal use IE. a workstation and a laptop. Before selling the software you must de-activate it on all computers and contact Adobe to transfer the licence.

Many of the plugins for After Effects are tied to the person that bought them or the serial of the host app.

Dragonkwon
12-10-2008, 09:19 AM
Thanks for all of the input. I was just trying to raise some cash. I didn't really think about the legal issues. Forget the computer and software. I still want to sell the cameras and equipment if anyone is interested. Thanks again for the heads up. I'm not trying to mess anyone up-myself or the buyer.