Event: Video Assistance Company Demo Day in Arnold, MO

Date: August 21, 2003

Time: 9:00 am to 5:15 p.m.

Where: Video Assistance Company

Address: 2024 Key West Drive Suite C, Arnold, MO 63010

Phone: 636-282-7800

Admission: FREE!

Additional Information:

- See the Amazing VT[3]. A professional and powerful suite of tools demonstrated at our office. When you attend the demo day you will receive 30 Minutes of consulting time absolutely free.

About Video Assistance Company:

Our ultimate goal is to insure satisfied customers in production, postproduction hardware/software. For example, we sell Award winning products for: (3D Animation, Compositing, Non Linear Editing Workstations, Storage Area Networks, and DVD Encoding, Authoring, DVD Archival Systems, DVD Burners, DVD/CD Duplicators, DVD Full Motion Real Time Video Recorders, and DVD/CD Inkjet Printers to name a few.)

I look at myself as a trusted advisor and consultant. A friend to the client to help and influence him/her to make the right purchasing decisions. We can offer you ease of use and more productivity through our technical skills, installation, configuration, and support specifically catered to the Video/Film/DVD Community.

The manufacturers that Video Assistance Company represents have told us the dealers, that we are the customerís first lines of support. This is good because we are an Authorized dealer; we have gone through extensive training and can help our customers more than the competing mfg.'s of other systems. We can truly differentiate the advantages of the products that we sell to insure your success.

As Dealers (Business Partners) for Newtek we are positioned to be the initial, and often the only, face to the customer, which is critical to Newtek and our client's Mutual success. Call me and test-drive this system on a day that is convenient for you. This system will be in your best interest when you see what compelling benefits there are by getting your hands on the hardware / software. I would be happy to show you and tell you all about this powerful and professional suite of tools.