PDA

View Full Version : Need help on a short film I'm making!

m4a2000
12-04-2008, 12:17 AM
This is something I am doing for work. We just got a lot of new stuff in tech wise, and the video program is doing a can food drive by showing short films made by the students and staff of the SKHS video production.

I have my script drafted, but I would like some input. I have attached the .doc file to this post. The final draft is due Sunday... That is how long I'll take feedback, and yes... I will post this video on YouTube when it is done.

Thank you for your help in advance.

SuperNova32
12-05-2008, 07:14 PM
It seems like a very interesting idea. The concept is thourough and well planned out but i just feel like there is something, not sure what, but something missing because it just seems incomplete . . . and a bit bland but i guess it might be because i'm reading it. It was good :)

m4a2000
12-06-2008, 12:41 AM
It seems like a very interesting idea. The concept is thourough and well planned out but i just feel like there is something, not sure what, but something missing because it just seems incomplete . . . and a bit bland but i guess it might be because i'm reading it. It was good :)
I have revised it... Here it is...

SuperNova32
12-10-2008, 06:25 PM
I liked it, it was good and the revisions were well placed. good luck :)

m4a2000
12-11-2008, 12:40 PM
Some bad news... I might not be able to pull it off. Every time I get ready to shoot I'm asked to fix something. These 'fix something' are ones I can't put off until later. If it isn't a 'fix something' I get 'make the VT do it' and I have only two hours... Like what happened today for our daily news... Or the current project my boss has me doing so we can take live phone calls next week.

I hope I can do it... If I can't start shooting today I might have to put it off until the new year.