PDA

View Full Version : No info no communication

jaxtone
12-02-2008, 04:24 AM
I am SO dissapointed by not being taken seriously by the Lightwave support team! It seems like itīs a sport ignoring customers in need and like I said earlier it seems like the stripes of the Zebra is the same as in 1998.

I was hoping for better but still there are no enthusiasm up to date from Lightwave support except from one guy only, and he have to leave. This guy sits in Newtek Europe and is called Ben. He is acctually the only one on in ten years as a Lightwave user that actually knows what customer support means. Not very smart making him to leave when the rest of the team rather risk and cause that dissapointed customers leaves the NT environment.

Damn it makes me mad knowing that you are ruin my business when I believed that a purchased license at least lead to some help when needed!

NO communication at all isnīt appropriate when or if you call yourself a support team.

Andrew March
12-06-2008, 04:43 AM
Um, yeah, okay, Does anyone know what he's on about?

Weepul
12-06-2008, 05:08 PM
Um, yeah, okay, Does anyone know what he's on about?

I take it you missed his some-dozen other posts on the subject of his difficulty getting any customer support from NewTek over in Europe.

Andrew March
12-06-2008, 11:27 PM
Yep, must have done :D

archijam
12-07-2008, 03:05 AM
The weird thing is .. He seems to be the only one.

biliousfrog
12-07-2008, 03:42 AM
have you ever noticed that the ones that shout most are the ones that get ignored?

jaxtone
12-07-2008, 06:11 AM
have you ever noticed that the ones that shout most are the ones that get ignored?

I suppose youīre doing well just before X-mas time! I wish you a happy holiday and that youīll get all the things youīve ever been dreaming about. But I find it so strange that a guy like you seems to get so damn lucky when some one else is in trouble?

By the way you express your inner feelings I believe you mean itīs better I just shut up and let the forum be an internal club for mutual flattering.

Well I am glad to reveal that at least someone from NT took a contact... unfortunally when the contract almost was lost... but I havenīt actually heard a sound after that about how or when NT is gonna solve the problems with their soft!

So I just wanna say this, and I donīt mean to be rude! Please climb up in that christmas tree and stay foot like the other decorations, gladly till next year or so... :dance:

jaxtone
12-07-2008, 06:20 AM
:deal::deal:
The weird thing is .. He seems to be the only one.

Just to let you know that a bad customer support during the years is a fact that even NT admit! So why youīre coming up with such fantasies are to me a riddle that only can be solved by subpatch your brain! :D

P.S. Itīs been told that NT have increased the value of their tech and customer support from the US but until now I have to be convinced by more than words only. By the way, how come you wrote this?

Have you done any scientific iquiry or is it just a feeling youīre trying to express. A feeling that means that you donīt want to read negative things on a forum as long as itīs not really your own case involved.

If youīre just not talking crap, please show me evidence that support what you just wrote! Evidence or crap? Come on, show it to me... :deal:

Jim M
12-07-2008, 10:58 AM
You could have been spending time being frustrated and shouting down the phone at someone, instead of griping on a forum at people whose fault it most definitely isn't....

Whats up with your version of the software?

archijam
12-07-2008, 11:15 AM
I am not talking crap.

If by evidence you mean I have personally only found the support of NT europe to be great, then I can probably dig up the emails.

Ben Vost at NT Europe is a godsend and I have never waited longer than a few hours for a reply ..

My statement was referring to the fact that not many people are echoing your sentiments. Ie. your experience does not seem indicative, however negative it may be.

It sucks that you seem to be having such a hard time of it at the moment, I hope things run more smoothly for you soon. Good luck with it!

kopperdrake
12-07-2008, 02:23 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your plight Jaxtone, but I also have never had anything but great service from NT Europe - even when it's not involved a question regarding LightWave itself but rather who used it in a particular field. The question was passed from the original person internally to I assume Ben, who then answered me with a list of guys to contact. All above and beyond their remit as far as I'm concerned.

Regarding your plight - I'm sure if someone knew the answer they'd get back to you, but shouting about it on here isn't going to help I fear. Why not ask us? What issue are you having? Maybe we've come across it as fellow users :)

jaxtone
12-07-2008, 04:05 PM
You could have been spending time being frustrated and shouting down the phone at someone, instead of griping on a forum at people whose fault it most definitely isn't....

Whats up with your version of the software?

Itīs definitly not your fault that NT US are kind of slow when they celebrating Thanksgiving... or whatever they did when I needed the help at most! How could you even imagine it had anything to do with you or anyone in here as a person! This message and all the other I started was directed to NT to get some attention becuase before these threads I didnīt hear a sound.

The problem is now solved and I believe that this thread shall be closed once and for all!

jaxtone
12-07-2008, 04:16 PM
This thread must be locked somehow, because when discussions in threads excist just because some fellows need to see their own words printed on internet, something has went totally wrong!

If you two guys would have read any of the threads I started to get attention, make some impact or whatever, you would have noticed from the beginning that Ben Vost and Newtek Europe are the only ones I raise to the skies for being so damn good in taking care of their customers.

Anything else is solved just becuse I used the forum as a echo chamber to scramble the US team that didnīt do their job as expected! May be that there was some roasted turkeys in the american owens but that doesnīt excuse a couple of weeks in dead silence.

So once and for all, my intention was never to upset the weak hearted, it was more like a shaky, shaky, boom, boom, boom situation... whatever that is!

:beta:

Dexter2999
12-07-2008, 04:30 PM
Hey man, I think perhaps your thread garnered some attention.

I see where Newtek has announced 7 day support instead of 5 day. I don't know if that means they will have a body available on Holidays or not but it is a step up.

jaxtone
12-07-2008, 08:57 PM
Hey man, I think perhaps your thread garnered some attention.

I see where Newtek has announced 7 day support instead of 5 day. I don't know if that means they will have a body available on Holidays or not but it is a step up.

If they mean 7 days a year instead of 5 every second year itīs a big step forward... :lol:

Jim M
12-08-2008, 04:38 AM
Glad you got it sorted m8.