PDA

View Full Version : Shrox (that's me!)

shrox
12-01-2008, 04:10 PM
I have decided to accept your offers of help, and in return I'll post models on the forums here. Most model sites require membership, posting my models on here will be easier for downloading.

Douglas Shrock
c/o Precision Intermedia
2592 Shay Court
Fortuna, CA 95540

Thanks again. My kitty and border collie thank you too.

hrgiger
12-02-2008, 03:50 AM
I can't send a lot Shrox, but I'll get something out to you.

Stooch
12-02-2008, 03:53 AM
do you have a paypal account?

also why dont you contact dane smith at menithings. i saw your work its good. send it over.

DiedonD
12-02-2008, 04:21 AM
For what I can offer you, Ill need your e-mail and phone. So PM-me!

JohnMarchant
12-02-2008, 04:39 AM
Whatever we can do to help you mate, let us know.

beverins
12-03-2008, 07:49 AM
see if you can setup a paypal account. Would make it seamless. Be sure to either make it a donation account, or some other account that doesn't need shipping and invoices, etc.

archijam
12-03-2008, 10:40 AM
No, I'm, Shrox, and my wife's Shrox too.

Paypal +1. :)

hrgiger
12-04-2008, 10:49 AM
Shrox, I put something in the mail for you today. Let me know somehow that you got it. Happy holidays.

JohnMarchant
12-04-2008, 11:31 AM
Shrox you got paypal yet, let us know and i will help. PM me.

Regards, John

Exception
12-04-2008, 11:35 AM
I was going to send you something, but it turns out i need your phonenumber to do so in order to do it by internet.

So, me too for paypal.

shrox
12-04-2008, 12:04 PM
[email protected] should work for paypal. I had forgotten I had an active account with them.

TheDynamo
12-04-2008, 01:48 PM
http://blog.reel-exchange.com/jobboard/2008/12/02/lightwave-artists-digital-domain/

Sounds right up your alley :)

-Rob

shrox
12-04-2008, 02:20 PM
http://blog.reel-exchange.com/jobboard/2008/12/02/lightwave-artists-digital-domain/

Sounds right up your alley :)

-Rob

Applied for! Thanks for the lead.

hrgiger
12-15-2008, 07:41 PM
How's it going Shrox? I assume you got my letter?

shrox
12-25-2008, 05:56 PM
How's it going Shrox? I assume you got my letter?

Yes sir, and thank you.

Today I am in Coalinga, a little north of Bakersfield. I found the cheapest Motel 6 with a few hours drive of the the Bay area or LA. I have a few that said they were certain I would hired right after Jan 1st, but we'll see. I might go to Vegas tonight, something different to do at least. I don't gamble or drink, but I do like the large indoor amusement rides they have, and there is lots to look at, even if it's all a facade.

I have been thinking about wearing Heath Ledger Joker makeup all the time, I have had enough crap and stress to earn it. Or maybe that with a LW logo on my forehead, then stand on a street corner with a sign...
"Insane genius needs help managing high IQ"

DiedonD
12-26-2008, 12:46 AM
Yes sir, and thank you.

Today I am in Coalinga, a little north of Bakersfield. I found the cheapest Motel 6 with a few hours drive of the the Bay area or LA. I have a few that said they were certain I would hired right after Jan 1st, but we'll see. I might go to Vegas tonight, something different to do at least. I don't gamble or drink, but I do like the large indoor amusement rides they have, and there is lots to look at, even if it's all a facade.

I have been thinking about wearing Heath Ledger Joker makeup all the time, I have had enough crap and stress to earn it. Or maybe that with a LW logo on my forehead, then stand on a street corner with a sign...
"Insane genius needs help managing high IQ"

If you want something more daring, you could play with fire sort of speak. But as reasurance that you dont get burned clean your pockets of money first!

Enter them huge gambling areas, and you can have free alchoholic drinks for free :) . The idea beeing says Discovery, that if you get drunk theres a greater chance that you'll gamble.

But you can play with that fire, and get to drink free good drinks and get out of there the moment those gambling games get the shiny looks :D

And even if they do, as a last resort, youve previosly left your money at the hotel or a safe place, so you cant gamble even if it does seem appealing to you!

Playing with fire, exciting :thumbsup:

shrox
12-26-2008, 01:49 AM
I have no interest in gambling, and I just don't drink. And there are some pretty girls there...

DiedonD
12-26-2008, 02:06 AM
I have no interest in gambling, and I just don't drink. And there are some pretty girls there...

Sounds like youre having fun already :)

Whats the time over there? Ranging from 1 to 4 in the morning?

Its 10 in the morning here. Thought youd reply way later like most!

shrox
12-26-2008, 02:12 AM
I have insomnia, probably from stress with all that's going on. 1:12AM PST

DiedonD
12-26-2008, 02:19 AM
I have insomnia, probably from stress with all that's going on. 1:12AM PST

Man, I hate stress derived from economic causes. Man made all this economic system! And we are left aside from it! Makes you wonder how well its all build!

I mean people are beeing stripped off their natural selfulfilling ways due to it! You know, You, Me and the rest that may not get selfulfilled, we wont have it nicely in the end! They say, the more you get selfulfilled the easier you go!

So we gotta do something, and we cant even get into the economicks of art! When did Art got mixed with economicks anyway!

Yeah, I know what youre saying. Tell that to the 'Money Man'! And people that are masters to your biologic needs, and only give it to you IF you pay em! I know, but, theres something wrong with the system Im saying thats all!

But hopefully you get on your feet this 1st of Januray!