PDA

View Full Version : Morphs not working

Eye Bleed
12-01-2008, 12:52 PM
Hi, I'm in a situation where my morphs are not working. I don't know why but they just don't show up in the morph mixer, I have replaced the object with the current one and even tested to see if it had the morph in modeler. Layout shows the list of morphs in the mixer, but not the sliders I am working with 9.5 but I'm totally stumped. Please Help :)

Dan_NT
12-01-2008, 04:59 PM
From what I understand you can see the list of endomorphs under the left-side of the Morph Mixer, the Morph List but on the right-side you see no names, sliders, values or buttons, correct?

If so, the first thing I would see is if you can duplicate this on a new, simple object. Create a box, a simple endomorph then save it. Name the object and the endomorph short, one-word names for simplicity's sake and try to load it into Layout (complex names like object.morph as a name for instance would create a group and a morph under that group). If you can still recreate the problem here right off the bat then try deleting your configurations.

To do this close Layout and Modeler and then go to C:\Documents and Settings\Your user profile and delete the following files (C:\Users on Vista) (you don't need to delete the files, just move them from the folder if you don't want to lose all your configurations just in case):

LW9-64.CFG
LWEXT9-64.CFG
LWHUB9-64.CFG
LWM9-64.CFG

Restart Modeler and Layout and try to repeat the steps above in creating a new model. You want a new model first before trying an old one so the problem doesn't potentially reintroduce itself.

If you're still having problems please let us know what operating system you're on and post a zipped up object and scene file that you've been able to duplicate the problem with.

Eye Bleed
12-02-2008, 09:23 AM
Yes, thank you it worked when I removed the CFG Files , all is better :)