PDA

View Full Version : Lightwave with BodyPaint 6

khalid
08-07-2003, 01:22 PM
Any one uses Lightwave with BodyPaint 6 on the MAC OSX with Lightwave7.5??
I tried posting my quotations on the Maxon forums but I think no one new the answers for my Questions-!!
My main question was about the Plugin for LW>2>BP AND back, I have problems in making it work for me, I tried every thing but it still does not work, I really love BP but I can't use it for the purpose that it was built for! Does any one have experience in this? can anyone lead me threw this problem, my brother uses it on Pc no problem, Only on the Mac OSX were this is an issue to me...I hope some one nows!!
Thanks for you support:confused:

Beamtracer
08-07-2003, 03:55 PM
Hi Khalid. I bought Maxon's Bodypaint a couple of years ago (on OS X) and ran into the same problem with the plug-in.

A new version of Bodypaint has just been released (I haven't got it) along with a new LW to BP plug-in. It's possible that the new version works.

khalid
08-08-2003, 02:02 AM
Thanks Beamtracer,
It's always great to talk to a Mac people, since there are many negative people that enter the Mac LW forum just to say that the Pc is High & mighty!!! and since you are using both softwares together "what a coincidence" you get a big star !!

So what should I do about BP>>LW any plugin? any Ideas in how to make it happen ( link the Two) I wish they have just maid a import from LW or export to LW, I wouldn't want both to be Lively connected.
If you get any Ideas be a friend, Thanks:p

archiea
08-08-2003, 10:15 PM
BTW,
ThE PC iS hIgH aNd MiGhTy... AnD.. CoMe To ThInK oF iT, BURP!, So Am I... BuRp...

ThAnK YoU vErY MuCh... I'M hErE tIlL ThUrSdAy..

Burrraaaaaaaaaaaaffffffffffffffffp... MaN, DiD I EaT ThAt?

khalid
08-09-2003, 01:34 AM
Yeah !!
No need for all the violence my friend , com down! What ever you say Bro!!
And thanks A lot for all the above, That was kind of you..:cool:

Beamtracer
08-10-2003, 04:49 AM
Khalid, I haven't had time to work out BodyPaint. After I couldn't get it happening, I put it away and didn't use it again.

The plug-in definitely didn't work. I guess I should test if I can transfer the textures manually.

I don't think I'll throw down my money for version 2 just at the moment.

khalid
08-10-2003, 04:55 AM
Hi Beamtracer,
I heard that it have been fixed on new version, I haven't had luke with the support, maybe you are luckier then me!:cool:

Beamtracer
08-10-2003, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by khalid
I heard that it have been fixed on new version Maybe it has been fixed, though I've heard that claim before. When I get some time I'll test it out.