PDA

View Full Version : When will IK Boost work on a Mac?

Paul Goodrich
11-18-2008, 08:44 AM
OK, how do I put this? I'm pissed off. I've been trying to use IK boost since it came out and still have major problems with it. First, there was no undo on the Mac until the UB version. Now I can't select more than one node at a time. I watch the videos and see Larry pick two nodes and bake them but I CAN"T DO IT. Why, you ask? I guess it's because I have a mac. Now I'm not interested in a Mac vs PC discussion. My point is if you sell an app on two platforms you would expect BASIC functions to work across both. Like undo or selecting more than one thing. When can I expect IK boost to actually work so that I can use it? I've been working hard to use and understand it as it seems like a powerful tool. But it's not useful if I can't do basic things. I was trying to demo IK Boost at the last New York Lightwave users group meeting and had to explain that - well, that's how you're supposed to it but I can't show you that because it doesn't work on a Mac. Oh yeah, it still doesn't work in the beta as well. And yes I'm posting this in the beta too, thanks.

Paul Goodrich