PDA

View Full Version : Is the PIZAZZME.com site functioning properly?

nelsonm
11-17-2008, 08:07 AM
Jef,

I looked at your new www.pizazzme.com site you are now including in your posts - nice look and feel/very professional.

But no matter what link i press, it either seems to loop back to the same main page or a text page of links that takes me back to the same nice looking home page.

PIZAZZ
11-17-2008, 01:43 PM
Jef,

I looked at your new www.pizazzme.com site you are now including in your posts - nice look and feel/very professional.

But no matter what link i press, it either seems to loop back to the same main page or a text page of links that takes me back to the same nice looking home page.

That is interesting. I will look into it right away. We recently did another update and that might have broken stuff.

If you need information immediately then please email me directly at
jef at pizazzme dot com or call 877-860-9283 ext 2 for Sales.

nelsonm
11-17-2008, 07:11 PM
Hello,

ok, here's an example...

1. "index.html" is your homepage,
2. If you click on the "Products" menu item you go to "index-2.html".
3. Clicking on the "Cat5-YUV Solution" link changes the URL to "index-2.html#" but its still the same page.

You might try accessing the site from outside your network - like a friend or your mom's home.

nelsonm
11-17-2008, 07:18 PM
Also, clicking on the "FAQ" button gets you to "index-5.html" but its only text links, no html.

What are you using to create the site?

I use Dreamweaver CS3 - here is one site I created for a client using Dreamweaver CS3: www.jaytecllc.com

PIZAZZ
11-18-2008, 08:07 AM
Also, clicking on the "FAQ" button gets you to "index-5.html" but its only text links, no html.

What are you using to create the site?

I use Dreamweaver CS3 - here is one site I created for a client using Dreamweaver CS3: www.jaytecllc.com

Not exactly sure actually. I went through 3 different designers before we ended up with someone that could complete the scope of work involved. I believe they are using Dreamweaver CS4. Apparently our host the site is on actually had to be restored and that is why we ended up back 3 versions. My guy is on it though. Because this happened I now have one more thing on my daily todo list. #47 -- Make sure website is working correctly. Thanks for the heads up.

nelsonm
11-18-2008, 09:43 AM
My pleasure...

I had researched using cat5 for a/v over long runs a few years ago. I don't remember the company that offered the cat5/av converters at the time but there are a few more offering converters today. The system looked very interesting.

nelsonm
11-18-2008, 09:51 AM
Have you noticed any problems with this type of run?

I would think there could be some possible interference/noise introduced at the two connection/conversion adaptors of each cable run.