PDA

View Full Version : OT_Looking for freelancers_3D artists

VUE
11-14-2008, 02:00 AM
im not sure if i can post this here, but thought is a better place for more responses. :) anyway Hi ppl,

Im looking for local 3D artists, as a freelancer for now.
If you are interested and able to create nice visuals using 3D softwares of course earning extra incomes as well. Please contact me. Not looking at animations, visuals as in just still for print ads.

PM me, will get back to you soon.

Regards.

akademus
11-15-2008, 08:08 AM
Local LW artists in Singapore? Good luck with that.

zapper1998
11-15-2008, 08:27 AM
Do you utilize the internet, it fast and instant, communication is basically the same as if you are in another office, down the hall, video mettings, or what ever you want.

The internet is a powerfull tool if u utilize it to its fullest..

More and more companies are utilizing the net..

I do allot of work via the net..

Michael

geothefaust
11-15-2008, 10:39 AM
If you consider non-local LW artists, I'm sure you'll find many, many more candidates. :)

archijam
11-15-2008, 01:11 PM
There are a few very talented Indonesian and Thai artists around the boards .. within an 2 hours flight of Singa... la :)

AbnRanger
11-15-2008, 09:30 PM
The "earning EXTRA income" somewhat tips his hand...trying to get professional-level work for amateur wages (little to none).

Freelance artists don't earn EXTRA income. :rolleyes:

Andrew March
11-16-2008, 01:26 AM
Yep, agreed.

VUE
11-17-2008, 07:10 PM
Hi Micheal, thanks for the tip! But somehow ive never done that before, but i must give it a try.

Hi geothefaust, Actually i dont mind non LW users, since is a LW forum so i thought it wasnt that appropriate to reach out to others. :)

Hi AbnRanger and Andrew March, i used to work full time professionally but i do take up freelances for extra income (amateur wages). Sometimes you never know when others do need that extra income for some extra supports. :) I have been doing it for a few years and actually at times it was more challenging and i got to learn a lot more things that inhouse couldnt provide at all.

akademus
11-18-2008, 12:09 PM
If you're going to take remote collaborators, I might be available soon. It works in practice, all it's needed is discipline and a good connection. I'm currently collaborating with overseas company and it works flawless.

Anyhow, good luck :)

Cheers

VUE
11-18-2008, 06:53 PM
Hi Akademus,

I have saved your contact, will keep you in mind if theres any projects. Thanks! great site you have, nice portfolio.

Regards.

novawave
11-20-2008, 03:27 AM
Hai Mr. Vue,...,if am not mistaken,..singapore are very close to Batam, there's a lot of talented 3d graphic designer there( infinite frameworks guys seems have a lot of spare time lol),...wish i could help..but i already work on Jakarta...
have you posted a job listing on CGjobs? just narrow your target field to singapore or asia pasific region only..cuz there's al ot local unnoticed local 3d designers here lol...

hope you success....

akademus
11-20-2008, 05:06 AM
Hi Akademus,

I have saved your contact, will keep you in mind if theres any projects. Thanks! great site you have, nice portfolio.

Regards.

Thanks for comments, mate. Lovely country, Singapore, though I only got to see Changi airport. Shame I couldn't stay a couple of days, I'd love to see it someday.

akademus
11-21-2008, 03:00 AM
double post