PDA

View Full Version : Needed: Live Set

Daniel Davis
11-12-2008, 04:27 AM
I am looking for some live sets that our church could purchase (hopefully inexpensively. If you have some that you have designed, or think you might have want to design a couple please let me know. Here are some ideas I have regarding ones that I think would work great!

1. A studio type set that would allow us to replace the picture out the window with ones from our location. That would allow the set to appear as if it was somewhere within our city.

2. A live set that could look like it was Bethlemham or like the user was in front of a store or mall. It would be great if it were easy to replace the background picture with local ones again.

I am not a great graphic person, so I would need some help, or instructions on how to replace the graphic if you come up with some live sets! But, I am teachable!

joseburgos
11-13-2008, 08:06 AM
This section is for content only and it should be moved to another section.

That said, feel free to contact me for all of the items you are asking for as I have done them both for clients before.

If you look through the content on this section of the forum, you will notice I have a sample of a scene from the Nativity;
http://www.newtek.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77478

My contact info is on my web page.
Take care,

m4a2000
11-13-2008, 03:19 PM
I know this is conten only section, but I would like to add to this post the need of the US President office and podium... *does sad puppy eyes*