PDA

View Full Version : Alt+Left Mouse Button Setting?

digitalrelm
11-04-2008, 08:58 PM
Posted in Mac Support but I did not think people would see it so I decided to post it here.

Hi Guys

Is there are way to change the Alt+Left mouse button rotation form track-ball to going round the Y axis like when you click the rotate button on a viewport option strip (the bar that is on the top of each viewport, someone feel free to correct me on my terminology.) With the trackball stuff it takes me three times as long to get the view to the angle I was looking for, as I am having to correct it all the time. I will end-up up-side down and at all kinds of odd angles. To be honest it is give me a headache but I don't want to keep having to go to the rotate view button.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

AdamAvenali
11-04-2008, 09:49 PM
you know, i was thinking about posting this same exact thing tonight, but i found some info by searching the forum.

from what i found, there is no way to change this. i wish there was because i just started a new job and i'm working with maya there. the hardest thing about coming back to lw is getting used to the interface again.

hazmat777
11-05-2008, 12:04 AM
This thread might be of interest.

http://www.newtek.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56600&highlight=navigation

digitalrelm
11-05-2008, 06:13 AM
That sounds like a nice plugin thanks but it's only for Windows and I am on a mac. I guess I will just have to live with it. It is very disorientating.