PDA

View Full Version : andy bishop darkside interview

cresshead
08-06-2003, 05:01 AM
http://www.newtek-europe.com/uk/community/lightwave/darkside/1.html

been wondering what this chap's upto these days..last time i spoke/saw him was when he was at AMGfx in 2000

oh and get yourself off to page three of the interview where andy has most kindly posted a fantastic tutorial from a shot they did on a british t.v porgram called "the bill" ..a cop program..

nice to see your stuff again andy

cheers

steve gilbert

Original1
08-06-2003, 06:37 AM
A quote from the Andy Bishop article.

"A tutorial manual really should be included, though NewTek Europe's inclusion of the Desktop Images DVDs is a major step in the right direction."

I'm agree entirely about the Desktop images DVD's, They should really have belonged to Newtek since Brad was on their payroll at the time.

Thread of Knowledge that are out there in the Lightwave community need to be drawn together into some really gob smacking tutorials.

Andy was one of the reasons I brought Lightwave in the First place,and i can still give him a call if I am stuck with something.

Strangely you don't here him whineing on the forums about Lightwave, just out there making money with it.:p

cresshead
08-06-2003, 06:58 AM
>>Strangely you don't here him whineing on the forums about Lightwave, just out there making money with it.<<

ain't that the truth!

andy's the most positive person i've ever had the good fortune to meet..he set me on my way in 3d..though i did dabble in the "darkside" [no pun intended!!] with 3dsmax for 3 yrs before seeing th light with eerr.. lightwave 7...

hey..i wonder if i could get a job with darkside?...would be fun!

steve g