PDA

View Full Version : Lightwave Promotional Products

STEEL TOE MEDIA
11-03-2008, 07:02 AM
Is there any merch that LW sells, like shirts, hats, etc., that a user and fan such as myself can buy, that anyone here knows about? Most companies have that sort of stuff, but I don't see that anywhere on this site.....

DiedonD
11-03-2008, 09:38 AM
Is there any merch that LW sells, like shirts, hats, etc., that a user and fan such as myself can buy, that anyone here knows about? Most companies have that sort of stuff, but I don't see that anywhere on this site.....

Nah there arent any. They dont 'promote' that much. Ive been asking for a hat ever since I came here, see the join date!

I never got directed to a place where they could sell em, nor I wasnt told about the fact that do they sell em et all!?

So I quit searching. Then you see the all wanted hat only as a side gift on a guy that one the first price to get a SE!

So its illusive and in high neglected demand. But hey, you can make some in LW if you want :thumbsdow

akademus
11-03-2008, 09:40 AM

http://www.newtek-shop.com/pages.php?p=Articles&AID=63&SID=cb36f19a9f241dcf9ddd291add710b7c

You can get a shirt from Newtek Europe for 20 euros.

StereoMike
11-03-2008, 09:49 AM
I have the 64bit shirt :)

kopperdrake
11-03-2008, 10:15 AM
Long-sleeved...suppose I could always hack the sleeves off :D

STEEL TOE MEDIA
11-06-2008, 12:04 AM
Well that just sucks. I like the long sleeve from europe.....to bad it's white. Evertime I buy a white shirt it get's one wear, and then I spill something on it and it becomes a house rag....wonder what the legality of getting my own made is?
Probably cool as long as I'm not selling it I suppose, but it's not the same thing.

adamredwoods
11-06-2008, 01:49 AM
Here's an attached 150dpi artwork for a t-shirt. I recommend a black or red t-shirt. Click on the image and save image.

You can go to Zazzle.com or Cafepress.com and create your own. But you can't sell it. The logo is trademarked with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. :hey: