PDA

View Full Version : Election TV Ads... Would make one?

m4a2000
11-02-2008, 05:35 PM
Would you? I personally wouldn't... Not after the ones I've seen... You couldn't pay me enough!!!

hrgiger
11-02-2008, 05:43 PM
Well, at least you're not delivering mail like I am and drowning every day in political mailers. It is obscene the amount of paper that both campaigns and their parties have wasted on this election.

JamesCurtis
11-04-2008, 05:03 PM
Agreed!!!! Lining the bird cage or the cat box!!

Jim_C
11-04-2008, 05:08 PM
As long as we are not exploiting children or endangering animals, I'll take the check.

Tom Wood
11-04-2008, 05:22 PM
Well, at least you're not delivering mail like I am and drowning every day in political mailers. It is obscene the amount of paper that both campaigns and their parties have wasted on this election.

I gave $20 to the Bill Clinton campaign when he first ran. In return, I got about $200 worth of stuff in the snail mail. :foreheads

This election I gave $20 to the Obama campaign and got a lot of emails from Barack, Michelle, Joe Biden, and many other 'important people'. I was flattered. :p

Glendalough
11-04-2008, 05:56 PM
I did one. It looks very old now, more than 4 years.

http://www.archive.org/details/waytogo

ingo
11-05-2008, 02:16 AM
Would you? I personally wouldn't... Not after the ones I've seen... You couldn't pay me enough!!!

Why not, its all about virtual reality :jester:

As a european i only have seen O's last half hour video that looked like a mix of "Waltons" and "Roots", simply odd. But our election videos here are not much better, some serious looking people telling fairytales.