10-28-2008, 08:38 AM
New 11 Minute LW 9.5 Fiber FX Video on 3D Total

http://www.3dtotal.com/

JeffrySG
10-28-2008, 09:48 AM
Thanks William! :D

JeffrySG
10-28-2008, 10:01 AM
ps. I like the new green box/zooming effects in the video. Great video that covers a good basic review of setting up a bunch of the settings for fur.

WilliamVaughan
10-28-2008, 10:15 AM
Be sure to send alot of peopel to watch it... I hope it encourages more LW contet on the site over there.

I'm a big fan of 3D Total...great cg coverage that is updated daily!

paulhart
10-28-2008, 02:12 PM
Great video, again.. Thanks for the reminder to visit 3DTotal. Your explanation and the fine character make a great case for Hair/Fur in Lightwave.
Paul

Netvudu
10-28-2008, 08:43 PM
Thanks for the video William. I like it a lot. The new fur/hair/whateverfiberishthingy system is great and the results are just getting better and better.
If we give them the proper time the current dev team are going to make us all very happy.
The video shows just how intuitive working with Fiber FX is compared to previous solutions.

bearfoot
10-29-2008, 03:33 AM
Be sure to send alot of peopel to watch it... I hope it encourages more LW contet on the site over there.

I'm a big fan of 3D Total...great cg coverage that is updated daily!

i agree they are good good people..

i currently have some work in the galleries and did an interview just before the Digital Art masters 3 book..

caesar
10-29-2008, 08:00 PM
Wow, that character render was great, btw!
Willian, I was testing with FiberFX and the how it plays with subd levels...the higher the better? I can see a great difference with that and the "clump" attribute.

WilliamVaughan
10-30-2008, 03:37 PM
Wow, that character render was great, btw!
Willian, I was testing with FiberFX and the how it plays with subd levels...the higher the better? I can see a great difference with that and the "clump" attribute.

Currently CLump is dependent on Polygon size...so the look will change depending on SUbD level