PDA

View Full Version : Key on T-bar to toggle livesets.

rally1
10-22-2008, 05:04 PM
Would like to be able to switch on/off picture in picture / dual boxes in LiveSets from the control bar.

SBowie
10-22-2008, 09:08 PM
Would like to be able to switch on/off picture in picture / dual boxes in LiveSets from the control bar.Hmmm .... "Control Bar"? I guess you mean the T-Bar, but could you explain how this would work?

kltv
10-22-2008, 09:25 PM
I would guess he means somewhere on the physical control panel, RS-8 or LC-11. Maybe the new ALT button?

That could certainly be handy for going in and out of double boxes to a remote.

Kris

rally1
10-23-2008, 01:49 AM
Right. As mentioned in the subject, I am referring to the T-Bar, specifically the LC-11. Perhaps a way to assign that action to a button, or one of the joysticks.

SBowie
10-23-2008, 10:24 AM
Sorry - when I think T-Bar, I think of the one on the screen. We tend to refer to the RS-8 and LC-11 either by name or as 'external control surfaces'.

It might help a bit to know that you can cycle through the LiveSet quad selections for the Preview Row source using Page Up/Down (keys the Input Setup tab has to be open).

rally1
10-23-2008, 10:47 AM
Thanks Steve. I understand the alternatives, but it is a feature we are requesting because the switcher uses the LC-11 not the keyboard.
Our situation is that we sometimes have simultaneous but different action on 2 cameras and need a way to throw up both at the same time with ease. In that same subject, I saw your post on the liveset tool you made for Aura/Mirage. But I can't find a copy of either. Would love to have a full split screen liveset.

SBowie
10-23-2008, 05:12 PM
Would love to have a full split screen liveset.Just send me a note offlist.