PDA

View Full Version : Plugins??????

Tippsy
10-20-2008, 09:37 PM
Hey wow I feel dumb but this is the first time I have wanted to use a plug in only to find out i have no idea how. I added the plug in but now i have no idea how to actually be able to use it. I am trying to use legoizer.

Litebright
10-21-2008, 12:31 AM
You have to enable them in under Edit/Edit Menu Layout. Once there, click "Plug-ins" under Command, then you highlight the plug-in you want then select a Menu on the right to add it to, then click Add. You can later drag and drop it into different menu headings once it is on the right side of the dialog box under the Menu heading.

I was in the same boat just the other day, as it was new to me too.

Tippsy
10-21-2008, 05:27 PM
THANK YOU SOOO much wow!! thats awsome thanks dude i would have never figured that out on my own!

Litebright
10-21-2008, 08:09 PM
Your welcome. At least that is how it seems you do it in LW9.5. Today I was trying to load and setup a plug-in for LW8.5 and it is not recognizing the plug-in at all. It never shows up under "Command"... Its always something :(

Litebright
10-22-2008, 12:29 AM
I finally got the plugins working in 8.5. Didn't realize you have to go to Utilities/Add Plugins and select and add them there. Then scan all plugins, THEN go to Edit Menu Layout..

biliousfrog
10-22-2008, 04:37 AM
You don't have to add them to a menu, just click add plugins, browse to the folder and select the plugin, click OK.

The plugin should appear at the bottom of the list in Utilities - Additional.

For LScripts you can load them directly without installing them, click the LScript button and locate the script - Voila!

To add them to a menu, open the 'edit menu layout' window, locate the installed plugin on the left pane and drag it to the location you require on the right pane.

Be aware that Modeler and Layout are laid out slightly differently.