PDA

View Full Version : can't transfer to layout?

kykk
10-15-2008, 05:19 PM
I use Bezier curves tool to create my logo and then i use extrude tool to give it 3D....then save and open it with layout and my logo don't show up, the 2D surface that i made with Bezier tool don't show up but the sides do

also when i make the object in layout turn it inside out i can see the 2D surface...like when you load the object you size it down to very very small and then if you keep going to flip it around....and there i see my 2D surface....

I tried to flip it first in modeler and it still don't work

what can I do?

Dexter2999
10-15-2008, 05:32 PM
I use Bezier curves tool to create my logo and then i use extrude tool to give it 3D....then save and open it with layout and my logo don't show up, the 2D surface that i made with Bezier tool don't show up but the sides do

also when i make the object in layout turn it inside out i can see the 2D surface...like when you load the object you size it down to very very small and then if you keep going to flip it around....and there i see my 2D surface....

I tried to flip it first in modeler and it still don't work

what can I do?

Bezier curves. The reason you don't see the face is because they didn't make a closed poly. They made an outline like a chain of 2 point polys.

Make a square in a background plane. Then try to use the Drill tool to get the desired shape.

Or you could copy the Bezier points into a new layer, select them clockwise and hit "P" to make poly.

Good Luck