PDA

View Full Version : I Found the Box for our Calibar

bob anderson
10-09-2008, 06:38 AM
I did a giant dumpster evacuation for several spaces here at work... but in my travels i found the box and instruction sheet for my Calibar... i was soo psyched. Boss was like.. trash??? And i was almost in tears from having found a nearly brand new Calibar box.

Bob Anderson

rcfreas
10-09-2008, 05:01 PM
I did a giant dumpster evacuation for several spaces here at work... but in my travels i found the box and instruction sheet for my Calibar... i was soo psyched. Boss was like.. trash??? And i was almost in tears from having found a nearly brand new Calibar box.

Bob Anderson

Industrial dumpster diving. ;D

csandy
11-02-2008, 10:47 AM

Bob Anderson

I must have missed an earlier discussion but... why do you want it? I understand the instructions, but the box?

By the way... where IS my calibar? I misplaced the little bugger. I think its with some Betamax tapes somewhere....

BTW, do you know how to get better battery life out of the thing? Any secrets?