PDA

View Full Version : Free Models

skywalker113
10-03-2008, 06:25 PM
There are tons of free models out there. Some of them are really good. Although, how do non professional modelers even make a dime from what they made? Such as on turbosquid. There are dozens of free models. And all of the ones for sale are about as good as them. Why would somone buy a model when they can get something for free that is 100 times better?! It just doesnt make sense.

shrox
10-03-2008, 06:33 PM
There are tons of free models out there. Some of them are really good. Although, how do non professional modelers even make a dime from what they made? Such as on turbosquid. There are dozens of free models. And all of the ones for sale are about as good as them. Why would somone buy a model when they can get something for free that is 100 times better?! It just doesnt make sense.

Drugs can cloud one's judgement. After a wild bender on whip-its, people often post bizarre things they thought were cool at the time.

That's as good an explaination as any...

Hopper
10-03-2008, 06:47 PM
Simply because there are too many stupid people out there.

But that's ok. One day I will make something that's very very shiny and will somehow attach to your car - and ALLLLL of those stupid people are going to make me a fortune.

Lottmedia
10-03-2008, 08:56 PM
But that's ok. One day I will make something that's very very shiny and will somehow attach to your car - and ALLLLL of those stupid people are going to make me a fortune.

Oh oh, you have a shiny thing.....for cars!?....where do we send the money?!

:)

toby
10-03-2008, 10:28 PM
aha! found it
maybe this needs to be sticky :D
http://www.newtek.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87317&highlight=turbosquid