PDA

View Full Version : Beta testers needed for Jettofillet.

jagoca
09-27-2008, 02:02 AM
Hi guys. I'm trying to make these LScripts work on Lightwave 9.5.

Just started with Jettofillet, which is much simpler. As far as I guessed, the problem relies in the undo() bucle used to simulate interactive refresh: now, and I don't know exactly why, this bucle requieres 2 consecutive undo() calls. Can anyone explain why in later versions only 1 was needed????

Doing so, it seems to work fine. I'm attaching the compiled LScript, so I would be glad if you can give it a try in order to check it. I have also two questions, due to the fact of being unplugged from this for 4 years....

Is there a better way of designing interactive LScripts than the undo() bucle?
Also, can slider controls for floating point numbers be implemented in LScript?

Much thanks for your interest!

Taran-Q
09-27-2008, 04:57 PM
Great to see it coming back to life ;). Works like a charme ... can't wait to see Bevel too

cagey5
09-27-2008, 06:06 PM
Looking good here too, though with minimual usage so far. Good to have it back though.. :thumbsup:

dballesg
09-28-2008, 04:19 AM
Hi,

Is is working here wonderfully! :) Aquí funciona de maravilla!

Glad to see you back! ;) Encantado de tenerte de vuelta! :)

David

JeffrySG
09-29-2008, 08:21 AM
Just tried this a few times in the Mac 9.5UB beta and it was working fine. :)

Thanks!

mikadit
10-02-2008, 08:19 AM
Welcome back!

Just started with Jettofillet, [...]
So we can wait for new version of JettoLocal, JettoBevel and something new?
Planning to resume the website too? :D

JettoFillet for LW 9.5 work just fine and smooth.

colkai
10-02-2008, 12:24 PM
JettoLocal 0.8 still works just fine in 9.5 :)

mikadit
10-02-2008, 05:47 PM
Yes I know, and is great that several plugins still run smooth in the latest versions, but woulded like to hear what jagoca is planning. :D

digefxgrp
10-14-2008, 09:46 PM
What did JettoLocal do?:confused: I'm familar with the other two, but not "Local".
I tried looking it up on Flay but all that did was take me to some FightClub website.

mikadit
10-15-2008, 01:57 AM
JettoLocal is used to define a local UCS on any object not aligned with the XYZ axis, by 3 points selection, practically it temporary align the object to the XYZ center of Modeler, so that any operation can be done simply and smooth, after all needed operations are done the object can be put back to the original position.

colkai
10-15-2008, 03:40 AM
It is most sweet - when adding detail to oddly orientated surfaces, it's makes life so much easier. :)

digefxgrp
10-15-2008, 06:01 AM
Mikadit-
O.K. Thaaaat's what it does. I guess the reason I didn't use it is I already had other plugin options which accomplished that task.

Thanks for the info.:)