PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Newtek! :)

virtualcomposer
09-25-2008, 01:06 AM
Thank you Newtek for your attention to details, listening to our needs as animators and working overtime to make the best possible updates. Many companies don't do that. LW is an amazing program and I really enjoy creating with it! :D Thank you for all the time spent to helping our creations come life...(and paychecks). :thumbsup:

colkai
09-25-2008, 02:32 AM
Hear hear!

hrgiger
09-25-2008, 03:10 AM
Yeah thanks.

Also, thank you for fixing the SDK and allowing Fprime to access all areas of the Lightwave renderer*.

*Just getting that one in early.

pumeco
09-25-2008, 11:30 AM
Yeah thanks.

Also, thank you for fixing the SDK and allowing Fprime to access all areas of the Lightwave renderer*.

*Just getting that one in early.

Do you mean 'getting it in early' as in before anyone else knows it's been fixed or in 'hope' that it's going to be fixed?

If it's been fixed that's bloody great news; I bet Viktor, Sensei, and Steve are well pleased. I bet us LightWave users are going to well pleased at the abilities that will come from it as well!

If this really has been done I say a big thank's to NewTek :thumbsup:

virtualcomposer
10-01-2008, 10:30 PM
Lol :lightwave

hrgiger
10-01-2008, 10:40 PM
Do you mean 'getting it in early' as in before anyone else knows it's been fixed or in 'hope' that it's going to be fixed?

Of course I mean hope.

pumeco
10-03-2008, 10:10 AM
Of course I mean hope.

Tease, and it looks like it's a 'giger quote' day for me around here.
There'd better not be any more I need to tend to :D

virtualcomposer
10-11-2008, 02:48 AM
I like the fact to that there tech support is extremely helpful. They don't brush you off because it's a difficult question like other companies I've encountered.

jaxtone
10-14-2008, 05:02 AM
Many things with the Lightwave support have changed to the better!

Thatīs great to see for anyone who remember the days when customers with questions below the support guys technical levels more or less were treated as idiots!

virtualcomposer
10-14-2008, 09:02 AM
Yeah, I wasn't an animator during those harder days at Newtek but I'm very satisfied with the products and services available. I know it's business and everything but one can tell that the guys (and girls) from Newtek really want the customer 100% satisfied. I don't think I've every dealt with a company that has been that interactive.