PDA

View Full Version : Still Renders Needed

deuce
09-24-2008, 11:15 AM
I posted this in classifieds but got no takers.

I need someone to do some still renders of playground safety tiles. For the first one see attached image sf0815. I need a surface rendered in the same perspective – no shadowing or anything. I want to do a random design. The “base” should be the attached beige.pdf. The balance of the colors should be the red, green and blue pdfs. The surfaces can be computer generated if you want like the attached srf file so long as they are close to the pdf scans. I've also attached the tile object and a 15x15 tile scene.

The image (IFCK) is simply an example of a random design – this is the type of design I am looking for in the render – it does not have to be exact just use this as a guideline. Render can just be square (I will cut to shape in PS) but needs to have the same amount of tiles.

Let me know a cost.

Deuce

Andrew March
09-24-2008, 11:36 AM
Without opening the zip file are you talking about the kind of rubberised tiles you see at the base of playground equipment these days?

virtualcomposer
09-24-2008, 11:38 AM
Yes, that's what it looked like to me.

deuce
09-24-2008, 01:57 PM
Without opening the zip file are you talking about the kind of rubberised tiles you see at the base of playground equipment these days?

Yes, it is. The objects are already made. It's just a matter of set the pattern colors and perspective.

virtualcomposer
09-24-2008, 02:00 PM
How detailed did you need them renderwise?

deuce
09-25-2008, 07:11 AM
How detailed did you need them renderwise?

As realistic as possible. Attached is one that was done before. There's also some at /www.duraflex.com. I just need the render of the tiles. No compositing.