PDA

View Full Version : My experience of LW registration, creation of key and purchase Japan

yaschan
09-21-2008, 05:21 AM
Yesterday, Lightwave came by postal delivery. The delivery was very fast, it took only two days since initial purchase. Moreover, although I purchased the Japanese version, a person in the NGC was very kind to burn English manual on CDR and send it as another package.
Now, I was little a bit confused what to do to register. As advised by the NGC person, I went to DSTORM retailer's website to register my purchase first. It was in Japanese so I had to wonder a little a bit what is what.
After that, I followed a link on DSTORM site to actual NewTek registration site. It asked me to input several codes found in a leaflet inside the box. And finally it created the permanent key.
So I plugged the dongle and opened Layout and entered the key - and I was all set and ready to rock.
I must say, I have never had so positive buying experience as with this product, and the copy protection key and dongle makes a lot of sense to me, as I can feel safe that my purchase is safe now and nobody can steal my key.
I really recommend Lightwave 9. Especially I was glad to receive so kind support from NGC company.

accom
09-30-2008, 03:04 AM
Glad for you! I must say, that I have a very similar experience with NewTek Europe from France. They are also very kind, professional and ready-to-help, even providing step-by-step procedures for registrations etc.

NewTek, stay that way! :)