PDA

View Full Version : LW @ SigGraph 2003 Day 3 Videos now online!

DaveWarner
08-01-2003, 06:16 PM
Hey folks, I've already totally maxed out my servers in less than 24 hours (30+gigs DLed!) but Dan Ablan's 3dgarage.com server is still hang in there. A HUGE thank you to Dan for donating all this server space and bandwidth!

When you're done checking out these SigGraph videos, be sure to check out Dan's excellent 3D Garage tutorial CDs for LightWave! www.3dgarage.com

Here's the link: http://www.tv3d.com/Sig03/LW8.htm

New videos include 2 new Deuce & Will demos of the Character Animation stuff and the Hard/Soft Dynamics / Cloth stuff. There's a bit of stuttering in the videos but for the most part the video quality is really good.

These clips have been compressed with QuickTime so everyone should be able to view them now. (I hope!)

Anyway, hope everyone enjoys the videos...I certainly had a blast watching them. And thanks again to Dan!!

- Dave

milkman
08-01-2003, 06:31 PM
thanks a bunch!

A Mejias
08-01-2003, 06:42 PM
Thanks a lot Dave! That's really good of you!

ghopper
08-02-2003, 02:45 AM
thanks to you and Dan - very much appreciated

jb_gfx
08-02-2003, 08:47 AM
Thanks a lot for taking the time to record and put the videos online. I watched the stream but I think a lot of peoples who missed it will be happy.

Lewis
08-02-2003, 09:08 AM
Yeah, thanks a lot. I watched all of those files 'coz my crapy 64K link couldn't show me nothing more than slideshow and good audio :).

Thanks for all your efforts and to Dan for bandwith.