PDA

View Full Version : Hi.I need some help

Nikosdk
09-17-2008, 01:20 PM
Hi all.1st i don't know where else to post my question so i post it here.2nd i see on youtube a video and specifically "saturday morning" from S1films.So i want to deal in this area , but i don't know how works this programme and i want to give me some tutorial and tips...I want to tell that i am a novice as understood and your advice is my way...Tnx for you listening and for your time...
And something else to create something i need money to take the car or i create it alone?

hrgiger
09-17-2008, 02:18 PM
Niko, I'm not sure if your english is coming across clear. I take your post to mean that you saw an animation on YouTube called Saturday morning from S1 films and now you would like to know if you can do this type of work with Lightwave? Yes, you can. I would suggest to you that you download the trial version (good for 30 days) of Lightwave here: http://www.newtek.com/lightwave/lwtrial.php and go through some of the 24 hours worth of training videos that are available as well. There is a pdf manual that you can look up specific answers to your questions. However, you should know that you really need to learn the software fairly well before you can hope to put together such a project, it involves a lot of time and committment. The Lightwave community is always willing to help people just starting out and will point you towards any resources that may be useful to you.
Also, your last sentence was not quite clear. Can you try and clarify?

Nikosdk
09-18-2008, 03:40 AM
Well i have download ligtwave trial and i know i need time to learn the software...Now for my last question i want to know , the character's or the human figures who is in the video or the car's let's say , must i buy or i find it in the internet;

hrgiger
09-18-2008, 05:05 AM
You can either make your own, or you can find them for free on the internet or buy them. Try searching for 3D meshes on www.turbosquid.com. There are plenty of other places to get them, google search is your friend.