PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Eye Bleed
09-07-2008, 06:34 PM
Hello everyone my name is Brandt Harris, and I am a 3d Addict. I hope there is no cure:) A little about myself, for one this is my first post here, obviously. I currently attend the DAVE School in block 1. I started using LightWave about 3 months ago and love it :) well that's about it for now.

shrox
09-07-2008, 06:39 PM
Hello everyone my name is Brandt Harris, and I am a 3d Addict. I hope there is no cure:) ...

I am so sorry, did you know the average lifespan of a 3D artist is about 6 weeks? Longer with therapy.

Eye Bleed
09-07-2008, 06:43 PM
That's ok I take the Caffeine dose

geothefaust
09-07-2008, 11:01 PM
Hey there! Welcome to the forums. How are you finding DAVE school? I've always been interested in attending.

If you need any help or tips, the boards here are pretty helpful. :)

virtualcomposer
09-08-2008, 08:15 AM
I'm a 3D addict to. I find myself analyzing to many things when I watch movies and television. I tell my wife, "did you know they used LW in this scene"? or "man, how did they get away with that cheap effect"!!!. I can't just sit and watch films anymore, I have to study them and find out what programs they used and if I could do the same thing. LOL My wife would say, "yeah, that's a cool mountain range", I would say, "yeah, that's a cool mountain range because they used Vue software, made sure the radiosity was set right, and I wonder how many computers it took in a render farm to create this in such a short period of time". LOL

novawave
09-08-2008, 08:32 AM
Welcome Mr. Eyebleed,...

Hope you like to stay here(you will obviously lol), there's a lot of tips and interesting threads about Lightwave and almost anything that related,.huhuhuhu

btw,..after playing and addict in Lightwave,.. please dont forget to watch your sleeping hours lol,. on my two months of first introduction to LW ,i never sleep enough lol,..

and if you linked between my case and Mr Shrox theory lol...watch your health carefully when dealing with Lightwave, it will (obviously) make you forgot to sleep that most likely gonna endanger your health..lol

cheers..

Otterman
09-08-2008, 08:46 AM
Hety Eye Bleed-i also advise you take up running or staple your jaw shut.....weight gain is inevitable whilst waving! hehe

Welcome aboard!

Eye Bleed
09-08-2008, 09:48 AM
thank you all for the generous welcome and advice. geothefaust, to answer your question I find the Dave school intense, but i have learned so much its scary, of course I had no LightWave experience before.

ben martin
09-08-2008, 10:15 AM
Welcome!
About being an addicted:
No worries... at Saturdays we have tattoos sessions.
You can attend and get some, we usually start by the arm, then we change to other body parts but before that, we have the piercing drills and the head shaved.
Don't worry, your parents will recognizing you when you go home... by voice.
Welcome to the LW addicted fan club!
Lightwave rocks even if it does not work as supposed! :)
Yeahh, am I and addcited or what? :cool: