PDA

View Full Version : Viewport & UI Config - Help

Xennon
09-05-2008, 09:22 AM
I'm new to LW and I am wondering if there is some way to have LW remember the Perspective Viewport camera angle between sessions. Currently it always starts with the view straight down the Z axis similar to the other ortho views - I want to set a angle and have it remember it as my preference. I'm looking for a more isometric view as default.

I'm using LW9.5 btw

I can't seem to find anything on this.

While I think of it .. I would also like to have greater access to the colors used in the UI. For example .. the color used to display the axis label markers at the end of the grid (maybe even the grid itself), the color of the hot-key text on the buttons (on my screen it's hard to see)

I hope these issues are not your usual FAQ's, if they are I apologise for asking them again but I have not found any info on this stuff anywhere.

Thanks in advance ...

(P.S) ... I'm only referring to Modeler at the moment since I have not even looked at Layout yet.

geothefaust
09-05-2008, 10:27 AM
Unfortunately it's not possible to do this, at the moment, in modeler.

I'm not certain for layout, but I don't think it does that for anything other then the camera viewport (because it's keyframeable).

JMCarrigan
09-05-2008, 01:08 PM
Hmm don't think so in Modeler. You can Alt click in the perspective window and quickly change the angle of view by dragging.

You can save the view in layout by setting the perspective view, etc and saving a scene called default.lws. Opens automatically the way you rigged it.

Xennon
09-06-2008, 01:10 AM
hmmm, ok .. so this get shifted over to my "wish list". Thanks for the replies.