PDA

View Full Version : New Website

gaushell
09-04-2008, 08:36 PM
We've reworked our website and portfolio - Lightwave & Modo are our 3D tools.

www.2dimes.com

adrian
09-05-2008, 04:19 AM
Excellent work and nicely designed website. Your architectural stuff is stunning, especially the full city shots.

What do you use Modo for? Is this a better modelling package than LightWave? Actually this is probably not the thread to ask that.

kopperdrake
09-05-2008, 04:57 AM
Great looking website Charles, really clean, professional and easy to navigate - love your work :thumbsup:

gaushell
09-05-2008, 07:55 AM
Thanks guys. Look forward to feedback.

Modo - we are using it a bit for modeling and actually on a few projects here and there. I dont' want to get into a debate in this thread with anyone though. Certainly the vast majority of everything you would see on our website is Lightwave.

Exception
09-05-2008, 05:46 PM
Great stuff Charles, as usual!

the site really invites clicking around the various projects. It gives an immediate and great overview of the work.
Small crit: for the tours with music, it would be nice to have a volume slider, or at least a on/off switch... when I started one my speakers were almost falling over... grandma next door fell off of her rocking chair and the building cracked a bit.

Hopper
09-05-2008, 05:51 PM
I just think it's cool because you outwitted most and still got "paradigm" into the host name .. "pair of dimes".

gaushell
09-05-2008, 07:27 PM
Hopper - LOL. Glad you got it. Amazing how many clients contact me months later to say - ahh, I finally understand your website name.

Exception - Oops. good point. On the other hand, we do want our message to be heard. So crank those speakers up! Tell grandma I'm sorry. Otacon can whip up some virtual plaster repair for your walls.