PDA

View Full Version : To much detail!!

virtualcomposer
09-04-2008, 12:04 AM
I was bored the other night and just hit short cut keys to see if I could learn more short cuts. A mistake I made is that I had a pretty simple option buttons in layout and if I wanted more stuff, it would be in menus. For some reason, I have almost ever option in button form and now it seems I've lost a couple of normal things I'm used to like "limited Region". I can't find that anywhere. What gives? It used to be on the Render Tab. Can you help???

Surrealist.
09-04-2008, 01:06 AM
You can save and load presets of menu and layout options. There are also a few presets already. The one I like for Layout is the Studio Layout. If you are going to change things around make sure and save a version you like. If you have not installed any 3P plugins it is easy to just reload the default.

virtualcomposer
09-04-2008, 07:50 AM
But how do I limit the amount of buttons in my layout. I used to have 6 tabs and now I have 13. I also have way to many buttons in layout in general. It used to be simpler and if I needed something, it would be from a pulldown menu, not all up in my face.

Surrealist.
09-04-2008, 08:24 AM
You do it all though the Edit/Edit Menu Layout. You can load presets from there. The default will get you back to how it was when you first installed. Other solutions require you to edit all the tabs one at a time deleting them. Unless of course there is another solution I am unaware of.

BeeVee
09-04-2008, 09:17 AM
I think you are now using the Studio Production menus, just change back to Default.

B

virtualcomposer
09-04-2008, 09:27 AM
Yes I was. Thanks. I'm learning so much by messing up. LOL