PDA

View Full Version : Contacts in the Nashville area?

virtualcomposer
09-03-2008, 09:29 AM
I'm currently looking for contacts in the Nashville area. I specialize in post edit green/blue screening, special effects, and on the animation side...landscape visuals, objects, & space scenes. I'm looking to work with a company or freelance. I'm also fluent in Final Cut Pro and a film music composer. After moving here to the Nashville area, I lost many of the contacts I had in Virginia and therefore starting over.

AbnRanger
09-05-2008, 02:08 PM
I'm currently looking for contacts in the Nashville area. I specialize in post edit green/blue screening, special effects, and on the animation side...landscape visuals, objects, & space scenes. I'm looking to work with a company or freelance. I'm also fluent in Final Cut Pro and a film music composer. After moving here to the Nashville area, I lost many of the contacts I had in Virginia and therefore starting over.
You can try Magnetic Dreams, Five Stone Studios, Brainchild, In-Visible Inc. for starters. Magnetic Dreams is the biggest one in town and use to be a LW house for the longest time. I think they are more of an XSI and Maya house now, but may still use LW. That's who I'd check with first.