PDA

View Full Version : Introductions....Hello!!!

POTO2220
08-28-2008, 10:09 AM
Hello Lightwave gurus....my name is Dave and I'm making an introduction here in my maiden post. I've been using LW ever since its first version ported to the mac...and oh what a program we all share. I look forward to discussing projects, tips and techniques with all of you and thanks in advance for all the questions I'm about to pose to you industry experts....I am so excited about the future of LW and the power that they are building into our beloved animation package. take care guys and gals and oh....."HELLO!" :)

DBMiller
08-28-2008, 10:32 AM
Hello yourself! I've only just started posting a short time ago and so for it's been interesting. Good luck!

jasonwestmas
08-28-2008, 10:43 AM
Hi there! Welcome to the Grizzly Adams school of 3D.

Scazzino
08-28-2008, 11:21 AM
Welcome aboard Poto2220! :thumbsup:

I too have been using LW since it was first ported to the Mac... I've used most 3D programs that were available on the Mac at one time or another... all the way back to Easy 3D( or Super 3D or whatever it was called back then, in black and white...) and Swivel 3D...

:D

4dartist
08-28-2008, 11:26 AM
Hello and welcome. ;)

I guess my first LW experience was with 6.5 I feel so uncool...
8/

Hope you can hang around and share some tips!

RollerJesus
08-28-2008, 12:42 PM
The first version I used was 9.something and it was on a PC. I'm so ashamed...

As long as you stay away from renders of shiny balls on checkerboards and at least pretend you like cats, you'll be most welcome here.

Welcome to the forum!