PDA

View Full Version : TriCaster LiveSet Constructor - Download

dbakerstl
08-25-2008, 04:35 PM
Ok can someone post the TriCaster LiveSet Constructor so I can download it. Newtek support keeps telling me the tricaster downloads are not available at this time, but I need the constructor ASAP so I can create a set for a broadcast in a week.

And Newtek support is correct - the download from "registration" does not work.

Can someone please post it somewhere and PM me or email me the link - [email protected] . The file is to large for me to get it directly through email.

I dont need the lightwave plugin, just the constructor that can create the liveset from graphic files.

Please help

Thanks,
-Dan

idpl
09-01-2008, 09:31 AM
hi
i had the same problem and new tek said the server was down but las friday they fix it it works now you can download it!!

Rangers4me
09-27-2008, 12:45 PM
I still don't have access to it either. If someone could email it to me ([email protected]), I would really appreciate it.

jcupp
10-02-2008, 12:32 PM
Emailed

jcupp
10-02-2008, 02:16 PM
Bounced, your email didn't like a zip attachement.

Nimrod7
10-12-2008, 12:48 AM
Anyone kind enough can send me Liveset Constructor and Lightwave plugin at [email protected] ?

My tricaster broadcast is registered but the download doesn't appears anywhere in tricaster downloads section.

Support has not responded yet, and I need them ASAP.

Thank you.

Bill Kastanakis
Greece.

ASD20
10-24-2008, 04:17 PM
Can you please email the liveset constructor to me too? my email address is [email protected] Thanks!

cameraman91569
11-06-2008, 11:39 AM
I'd take an email copy of liveset constructor too!!! [email protected] or if it's LARGE, then maybe [email protected]

Thanks,

Brad

jlianxx
01-06-2009, 06:23 AM
I'd take an email copy of liveset constructor too!!! [email protected]
Thanks,

Julian

bottegavideo
01-08-2009, 09:22 AM
I'd take an email copy of liveset constructor too! [email protected]
Thanks.

Roberto
Italy

mads_stenhoj
01-09-2009, 06:45 AM
Me too! My email is: [email protected]

Thanks in advance!

mad1town
01-10-2009, 01:50 PM
why do we have to mail the liveset constructor to each other...owners are supposed to be able to download it. Where and how do we download it?

Bob McHenry
01-12-2009, 06:28 PM
Does anyone know where I can find the LiveSet Generator for Aura Plug-In? I am pulling my hair out here. I have the LiveSet constructor but I need to map effects and preview busses for PIP displays and the constructor can't do it.

A pm or an email to [email protected] would be greatly appreciated.

I can find all the press releases about it's launch through Google, but it is not listed under my VT5 registration on the Newtek site.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and Hell, if you are in or near Seattle, I'll buy you a beer for your assistance.

Bob

billmi
01-13-2009, 01:03 PM
Unless I'm mistaken, it's not a separate download, it's built into VT[5] 5.2.

I didn't install it separately after I upgraded to 5.2, and I've got it in Aura.

colossovision
01-18-2009, 09:03 PM
the tricaster is an awsome solution , but the service and support direct with Newtek has had its moments. nearing a month, we're still looking for the elusive software which is apparently free for Tricast Broadcast owners.

Newteks site shows -----

" Can I make my own virtual sets?
Using LiveSet Constructor™, available as a free download for all TriCaster PRO, TriCaster STUDIO, TriCaster BROADCAST and VT[5] owners, you can use your own foreground and background artwork or photography to easily create simple LiveSet effects. "

I just wish they'd deliver what they promise. either not offer the freebie or ask for money! like others here, it would be nice to have this program.

so, if anyone's interested, email me to [email protected] and I'll send the ftp info. then others can use the ftp site to download the program.

as an fyi i recieved this the other day and don't see the program anywhere. but , there are some other resources you may find useful

ftp://ftp.newtek.com/products/

ftp://ftp.newtek.com/pub/TriCaster/

thanks

SugaTrix
01-30-2009, 04:10 PM
If anyone is still sending out the liveset constructor, i'll take a copy too.
[email protected] Got a game on monday, sure could use a salution for our brand new broadcaster. Thanks in advance....

Zane Condren
01-31-2009, 10:08 AM
The LiveSet constructor is availible for download once you log into your registration account at reg.newtek.com if you have your TriCaster PRO, Studio or Broadcast registered.

I have attached a screen shot, to download the LigthWave set tools you will need to have LightWave registered in your account as well.

SugaTrix
02-03-2009, 09:04 PM
I know what it looks like, just need what ever magic dust will make it usable. I've downloaded it more than once having no success in adding it to my plug-ins. Realistically, I am half as smart as anyone posting here. But I figure even I should be able to download and install a plug-in and any associated content.

joseburgos
02-05-2009, 10:46 AM
The LiveSet constructor is not a plug-in but a stand alone program.
There are two plug-ins, one for Aura (which can be used with Mirage and one for LW.
Both plug-ins have there own installer.
So three ways to make a LiveSet one a stand alone program and the other two needing a host application.

Hope that helps,

bottegavideo
02-07-2009, 02:53 AM
can you send me TriCaster LiveSet Constructor ???
Thanks
Mirco Tenti :thumbsup:
[email protected]

joseburgos
02-07-2009, 10:05 AM
See Zane's post above or click here;
http://www.newtek.com/forums/showpost.php?p=819035&postcount=17

Take care,

inquisitive
02-08-2009, 09:09 PM
What is the difference between the liveset constructor and the liveset generator? I have both files one with a 2007 date and the other with a 2009

Edit: I guess this post explains it
http://www.nttoaster.com/forums/showpost.php?p=800416&postcount=8

Vatrik
07-08-2009, 02:20 AM
I could not register my Tricaster STUDIO. If someone would please send me TriCaster LiveSet Constructor:
[email protected]

Thanks in advance

SBowie
07-08-2009, 05:31 AM
Vatrik, you are going to want to get that sorted out with Customer Service, since your registration provides the path for all software updates.

Palos TV
10-30-2009, 02:08 AM
Please, a link for download LiveSet Constructor. Is very important!!!

My mail: [email protected]

Thanks.

joseburgos
10-30-2009, 08:59 AM
As Zane has posted on this thread (read above), you need to log into NewTek registration to download. This applies to all NewTek software.

Take care,

SBowie
10-30-2009, 10:13 AM
Among other reasons, this requirement helps in a small way to avoid a situation where someone could steal your TriCaster and carry on as though it was his own.

malone1986
01-25-2010, 06:06 AM
hi all...

i reall need a copy of the liveset constructor as well....if someone can e-mail it to me at [email protected] i would really appreciate it!

thanks

pk2bob
02-11-2010, 03:20 PM
the tricaster is an awsome solution , but the service and support direct with Newtek has had its moments. nearing a month, we're still looking for the elusive software which is apparently free for Tricast Broadcast owners.

Newteks site shows -----

" Can I make my own virtual sets?
Using LiveSet Constructor™, available as a free download for all TriCaster PRO, TriCaster STUDIO, TriCaster BROADCAST and VT[5] owners, you can use your own foreground and background artwork or photography to easily create simple LiveSet effects. "

I just wish they'd deliver what they promise. either not offer the freebie or ask for money! like others here, it would be nice to have this program.

so, if anyone's interested, email me to [email protected] and I'll send the ftp info. then others can use the ftp site to download the program.

as an fyi i recieved this the other day and don't see the program anywhere. but , there are some other resources you may find useful

ftp://ftp.newtek.com/products/

ftp://ftp.newtek.com/pub/TriCaster/

thanks
Does anyone have updated information on this product. I would like to try to use backgrounds from jpg we have?

SBowie
02-11-2010, 05:24 PM
Does anyone have updated information on this product. I would like to try to use backgrounds from jpg we have?I see "TriCaster LiveSet Constructor" listed in my Downloads page when I log in ... is that not it?

inquisitive
02-11-2010, 07:52 PM
I think what tech support needs to do is to login using colossovision (and/or whomever else is having issues) own account and check and see if the product is associated with his/her account. Maybe it is there, maybe not but unless they use his own account how can they know for sure?

SBowie
02-12-2010, 05:20 AM
Perhaps. I think the data listed under any sub-heading is enabled on a kind of 'per-product' basis, and I can see multiple TC products (not all of them, but quite a few). Every one I can see lists the LiveSet tool.

rodostv4
05-21-2010, 01:51 PM
Can anyone send me Liveset Constructor and Lightwave plugin at [email protected] or [email protected]

My tricaster broadcast is registered but the download doesn't appears anywhere in tricaster downloads section.

Support has not responded yet, and I need them ASAP.

Thank you.

Valantis Skoufris
Greece.

joseburgos
05-21-2010, 01:58 PM
The LW plug is under is under the LW section of your downloads. The constructor you need sent from NewTek if its not listed (hope one of them sees the post and sends it).
Go get the LW plug-in while you wait.

behsvideo
10-04-2010, 04:59 PM
The LW plug is under is under the LW section of your downloads. The constructor you need sent from NewTek if its not listed (hope one of them sees the post and sends it).
Go get the LW plug-in while you wait.

My tricaster system was registered by an old user, and no one knows who did it and we cannot download anything for it is there a way that i can be sent the Liveset constructor or the SN reset to register again? :tcicon::tcicon::tcicon: Love Newtek Tricaster and LightWave:lwicon::lwicon::lwicon:

Tim H.
10-05-2010, 10:20 AM
Call NewTek to explain your situation. With your serial number and some other basic info, they should be able to resolve your registration situation.

behsvideo
10-05-2010, 11:47 AM
:D:D
Call NewTek to explain your situation. With your serial number and some other basic info, they should be able to resolve your registration situation.

Thank you :tcicon:

Ismat Badi
12-21-2010, 04:02 AM
Hi
I bought a Newtek TriCaster Broadcaster and tried to register at Newtek.com to download the updates or any plugins, but there is a message that says "this serial number is already registered by someone else", I tried to the seller, but they do't respond to my contacts......

What is the solution?!

SBowie
12-21-2010, 06:15 AM
Your best recourse (apart from anything you can do locally or legally with the person who sold it to you) is to contact Customer Service. Let's hope the person who sold it to you was the legitimate owner, and had the right to transfer its registration to you.

Ravshan
02-08-2011, 01:22 AM
Can you send me TriCaster LiveSet Constructor and Lightwave plugin ???
Thanks
Ravshan Hamid
[email protected]

SBowie
02-08-2011, 06:27 AM
This has been discussed many times, but to reiterate - if you have the relevant NewTek products (TriCaster), these items will be found in the Downloads page of your personal registration area: http://reg.newtek.com/

AndyCarvalho
04-27-2011, 02:36 PM
Hi, I got a TriCaster TCXD300 and I wanna know why is there no liveset constructor or lightwave plug-in available for download for TCXD300 users?? Why just Broadcast, Studio and Pro users got this benefit??
How can I make my own live set without it???

I`ll appreciate, if someone can send me the constructor or the lightwave plugin.:help:

Thanks.

AndyCarvalho
04-27-2011, 02:37 PM
Sorry, I just forgot to write my email. lol
[email protected]

Zane Condren
04-27-2011, 02:39 PM
Andy,

For users of XD line of TriCasters we offer Virtual Set Editor. More details can be found here http://www.newtek.com/tricaster/tricaster_tcxd850.php?pnl=1_10.

Tim H.
04-27-2011, 04:24 PM
...why is there no liveset constructor or lightwave plug-in available for download for TCXD300 users?? Why just Broadcast, Studio and Pro users got this benefit??

To further clarify, the files that the LiveSet Constructor creates are not compatible with the XD-line of TriCasters.

Similarly, the files created by the Virtual Set Editor are not compatible with the SD line of TriCasters (BROADCAST, STUDIO, PRO).

Hope this helps!

Tim Hedegaard
Virtualsets.com, Inc.
NewTek Authorized Reseller
Customized LiveSets for XD300, XD850, and 850 EXTREME

www.virtualsets.com
[email protected]

(323) 512-1542 voice

AndyCarvalho
04-27-2011, 05:54 PM
Thanks for the explanation. It was very useful. :thumbsup:

drsergg
06-03-2011, 07:55 AM
My tricaster broadcast is registered but the download doesn't appears anywhere in tricaster downloads section. Can anyone send me Liveset Constructor at [email protected][dot]com? Thx